Aesthetic Sales Representative
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Position: Aesthetic Sales Representative –
Inside Sales Job Why LaserAway?
- Generous compensation structure including uncapped
- Career growth and advancement.
- Flexible schedule and work-life balance.
- Cutting edge medical equipment.
- Employee discounts on products and services.
- Supportive and uplifting office culture. Aesthetic Sales
Representative Job Description: A LaserAway Aesthetic Sales
Representative is vital to delivering customer service and driving
sales results by selling and promoting LaserAway's hair removal and
non-surgical cosmetic services. We are looking for top performers
with a track record of success. The Ideal candidate is confident
with high integrity coupled with a customer-centric attitude. This
person will be responsible for consultations and generating
enthusiasm for our non-invasive procedures. Our expert marketing
team will provide you with warm leads through their social media
initiatives. This position does not require any cold calling or
telemarketing. In addition to new patient sales, this role requires
following up with previous potential clients/patients who have not
purchased with us in the past. Our successful Aesthetic Sales
Representatives are able to renew interest by promoting laser hair
removal and non-surgical cosmetic services. Aesthetic Sales
Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments with warm
leads; conduct initial consultation; describe LaserAway's
treatments and skincare line professionally and with an expert
- Close sales by building rapport with potential patient; explain
product and service capabilities; overcome objections; prepare
financing contracts with lenders such as Care Credit and Loan
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products
- Create client retention by upselling additional products and
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current
aesthetic treatment process.
- Manage front desk duties such as checking patients in/out while
ensuring a positive and warm experience and maintaining a clean and
- Adhere to LaserAway policies and protocols. Aesthetic Sales
Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Education/ Experience:Previous sales experience required.
- Communication Skills:Strong interpersonal and communication
skills. Ability to effectively communicate with patients, peers,
and management. Ability to communicate with proper etiquette.
- Reasoning Ability:Ability to multi-task, while being attentive
to patients and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent
of direct supervision.
- Other Skills:Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a
genuine desire to provide outstanding service.About LaserAway:
LaserAway is a medical company set in beautiful retail settings
that offer the latest innovations in non-surgical aesthetic
dermatological treatments. We are the fastest growing company in
the industry with 80+ locations in CA, NY, TX, NV, AZ, FL, IL, MA,
GA, OK, CO, UT, ID, WA and VA! From attentive sales representatives
to meticulous clinicians, we are a team of professionals driven by
customer satisfaction to offer the most advanced aesthetic
dermatological treatments including laser hair removal, skin
rejuvenation, CoolSculpting, and Botox. Aesthetic Sales
Representative Compensation: LaserAway offers a generous pay
structure with additional earning potential through commissions and
bonuses. Additional benefits include (but not limited to)
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Generous employee discounts.This job description is not all
inclusive. In addition, LaserAway reserves the right to amend this
job description at any time. LaserAway is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: LaserAway, Tustin , Aesthetic Sales Representative, Sales , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!