Operator Specialist - Field Sales Food Service
Company: Advantage Solutions
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Operator Specialist --- Field Sales At our Company, we grow
People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Operator
Specialist Field Sales to be responsible for supporting the
organization---s sales efforts through performing sales calls,
conducting product training and providing other sales support
duties.-- Primary job function is to foster continuous development
and growth of priority operator accounts. Ensure continuous client
product knowledge and training.--Take this opportunity to join
North America---s leading business solutions provider and build
your career working with amazing people in a growing industry!
Apply today!What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-OffResponsibilities
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of priority and assigned
accounts through in-person field and sales calls with client and
distributor, food shows product cuttings and operator
- Foster continuous development and growth of priority operator
accounts through building relationships on behalf of Waypoint to
increase sales and volume.
- Assist with vendor fairs, distributor sales meetings, food
shows and industry trade events.
- Ensure continuous client product knowledge and training.
- Manage sales sample order process.
- Troubleshoot and respond to product complaints.
- Maintain competitive pricing and new or discontinued item
- Attend and provide support at manufacturer and distributor
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities as
- 5 years minimum restaurant operations, commercial or
- High School Diploma or GED--or equivalent
- Strong client/customer relationship knowledge.
- Proficiency in company policies and procedures.
- Microsoft Office; working knowledge of SharePoint.--
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone and through
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
- Creative problem solving and project management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Unquestionable work ethics, personal integrity and
- Ability to stand and travel by motor vehicle for extended
periods of time.----
Keywords: Advantage Solutions, Tustin , Operator Specialist - Field Sales Food Service, Sales , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!