Lead Quality Control (QC) Analyst - In-Process, Irvine
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 24, 2019
Lead Quality Control (QC) Analyst - In-Process, Irvine area, CA
Position Summary: The Lead Quality Control Analyst will perform
testing and sampling to support manufacturing, validation, process
development and stability studies in a GMP environment for the QC
Schedule/Shift: 4x10 schedule, Wed. - Sat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform advanced compendial test methods without supervision
and with strict adherence to written protocols, analyze data and
- Formulate buffers and reagents for the purpose of performing
- Write and revise test methods and procedures
- Perform aseptic sampling, visual inspection, pH, conductivity,
osmolality, and spectrophotometry and endotoxin by LAL and HPLC
- Perform water testing and raw material sampling and testing
- Perform QC testing for lot release, stability,
development/validation projects, and investigations
- Other functions include writing study protocols and reports
- Work with other departments in developing, revising and
implementing QC procedures and policies
- Stay abreast of company cGMPs as well as industry regulations
that apply to all job functions
- Perform sample pick up and sample locating without supervision
and with strict adherence to written protocols
- Perform basic troubleshooting with adherence to SOP and TM
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's (BS) degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or a
related field and 5+ years of biotech industry experience working
in a QC or analytical lab.
- Must have experience with analytical testing, writing reports,
GMPs, and regulatory audits.
- Candidate should also have experience with most if not all of
the methodologies listed above.
- Experience with basic maintenance and troubleshooting of
analytical instrumentation is highly desirable.
For immediate consideration, apply today! Questions? Call Toni at
714.454.8252 OR email at email@example.comWhy
Kelly--?With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest
regarded scientific organizationsproviding you with opportunities
to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and
relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative
scientific pursuits youll be proud to help advance. We work with 90
of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than
10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge
and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel
your careerconnect with us today.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always
thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading
advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Tustin , Lead Quality Control (QC) Analyst - In-Process, Irvine, Professions , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!