Quality Control (QC) Analyst (In-Process), Irvine
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 30, 2019
Quality Control (QC) Analyst (In-Process), Irvine area, CA
Job Summary: The Quality Control (QC) Analysts will perform testing
and sampling to support manufacturing, validation, process
development and stability studies in a GMP environment for the QC
Schedule/Shift: Shift work: Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat, 4 days x 10 hours.
This role is a full-time, non-exempt position. Flexible schedule
due to operations/scheduling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic compendial test methods without supervision and
with strict adherence to written protocols, analyze data and report
- Formulate buffers and reagents for the purpose of performing
- Write and revise test methods and procedures
- Perform aseptic sampling.
- Perform the following testing: visual inspection, pH,
conductivity, osmolality, spectrophotometry, endotoxin by LAL and
- Perform water testing and raw material sampling and testing
- Perform QC testing for lot release, stability,
development/validation projects, and investigations
- Other functions include writing study protocols and reports
- Work with other departments in developing, revising and
implementing QC procedures and policies
- Should be aware of company cGMPs as well as industry
regulations that apply to all job functions
- Perform sample pick up and sample locating without supervision
and with strict adherence to written protocols
- BS degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or a related
- Two (2) - four (4) years of biotech industry experience working
in a QC or analytical lab.
- Must have experience with analytical testing, writing reports,
GMPs, and regulatory audits.
- Candidate should also have experience with most if not all of
the methodologies listed above.
- Experience with basic maintenance and troubleshooting of
analytical instrumentation is highly desirable.
For immediate consideration, apply today! Questions? Call
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds
highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science
to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an
equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Tustin , Quality Control (QC) Analyst (In-Process), Irvine, Professions , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!