Company: SEB Professional
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Job Category: Accounting and FinanceRequisition Number:
FINAN001135Posted: 2022-12-22Schedule: Full-TimeDescription: Our
passion for coffee makes SEB Professional North America a growing
company!We are in the professional coffee machine business managing
three leading global brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis.You
can find our coffee machines in convenience stores, hotels, and
restaurants worldwide. Chances are you have enjoyed a cup of coffee
brewed by one of our products during your morning coffee run at
McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons.SEB
Professional is a subsidiary of Groupe SEB, a large French
consortium and the world's largest manufacturer of cookware in more
than 150 countries, with 33,00 employees and over ---8,1 b in sales
annually. Notable brand names associated are Tefal, T-Fal, Krups,
Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad. Our
Company operates in the Professional Coffee Machine
division.Reporting to the Vice President of Finance the Financial
Analyst will provide key analytics support to the organization
through monthly reporting, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting
and projections. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with
proven success in enhancing financial reporting.Pay range: 85,000
to 100,000 a year - DOEResponsibilities
- Prepare, review, and distribute monthly financial
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and
- Prepare monthly consolidation and executive financial
- Prepare documentation and assist accounting team with external
- Perform internal control checks, make recommendations on
deficiencies, and participate during internal audits.
- Prepare quarterly operating reports.
- Create and update SAP and Quickbooks reports.
- Assist in the budget & reforecast process
- Maintain budget and reforecast information in the accounting
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the
organization as needed.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute as-hoc reports and financial
models as needed.
Experience and education
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in reporting, consolidation and
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel &
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as
well as strong follow through skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately
- Prior experience with SAP preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic
environment Any certification or licenses that are specific for the
job or required.
Working conditions / Physical RequirementsHeavy computer use.
Required to stand, walk and sit; talk or hear, both in person and
by telephone. Occasionally lift up to 25lbs.Overview
- Type of employment: Full time - Exempt
- Workplace type: Hybrid Home Office/Onsite
- COVID Vaccine policy requirement: Yes, two doses Moderna or
Pfizer or one for J&J.
- Health insurance
- Competitive 401(K) program
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Other voluntary benefits and discounts program
SEB Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more
information, please see OFCCP Equal Employment.PI201129488
Keywords: SEB Professional, Tustin , Financial Analyst, Professions , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!