Posted on: November 19, 2022
Job: Fraud Analyst Location: Irvine, CA
- Researches potential fraud and communicates possible
- Verify potential fraud On Us Checks, Deposit and ACH as
identified in the Bank's Fraud Detection System identifies high
risk transactions with customer and/or business portfolios.
- Communicates fraudulent transactions with Management. Notify
branch operations on any questionable items to obtain
- Review and identify any unusual or suspicious activity to
determine any potential losses.
- Monitors customer and transactional records to identify
unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during
investigations. Maintain all Fraud Logs up to date for management
and accounting purposes
- Track and retain return data for future reference and
- Interacts with the bank and customers to validate information
and confirm or cancel authorizations.
- Monitor status of Online Interfaces to ensure all
communications lines are functional and resolve any problems with
appropriate vendors. Perform end-of-day balancing with Federal
Reserve, Core Deposits system, and foreign exchange correspondent
relationship. Research and resolve wire validation errors.Skills
- AA Degree or equivalent experience preferred. Minimum of 3
years' experience in Banking Operations
- Knowledge of investigative procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of banking standards, practices and procedures.
- Ability to utilize fraud detection software.Pay Rate: $18.00 -
$20.00/HourlyVolt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Volt, Tustin , Fraud Analyst, Professions , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!