Company: SEB Professional
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Job Category: Call CenterRequisition Number: TECHN001077Posted:
Description: ABOUT SEB PROFESSIONAL NORTH AMERICAYou may not know,
but our products are part of everyday life for everyone, even you.
We're a small company that's big business. If you're looking to put
your love of coffee to work, keep reading. We are SEB PROFESSIONAL
North America, the leader in high-end automated coffee and espresso
machines. You may know us better by our brands: Schaerer, WMF, and
Wilbur Curtis. Chances are you may have used our products this
morning at Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons on your morning
coffee run. And we just keep growing, which is why we are looking
for people like you to join this team. If you're looking to solve
problems and blaze trails in the coffee business, we would love to
talk to you. What the Technician Support position does:People who
are successful at SEB PROFESSIONAL are driven, focused, and
assertive, and have limited patience for the status quo. If this
sounds like you, we would love to see you apply and learn more
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems with field
technicians over the phone, Skype, Facetime, or text.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify and resolve technical
- Log and track all details of the situation and resolution into
the Salesforce database.
- Provide feedback to improve processes and machine
- Conduct technical training classes for field technicians both
in the classroom with hands-on practice and on-the-job training in
- Analyze and report issues with specific equipment, vendors, and
customers. The Technician Support position is currently remote, we
plan to be back in the office by the end of the year. The office is
located in Tustin, CA.Requirements for the Technician Support
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Technical
school graduate preferred.
- Strong mechanical and/or technical aptitude.
- Ability to do remote troubleshooting and problem
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a high-pressure
- Prior experience in a customer support call center is highly
- Visually distinguish all colors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm while on the phone
- Knowledge of MS Office required; Salesforce/SAP experience is a
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills. The Technician
Support position has the following physical demands and works
- Sitting or standing at a desk while using the phone and
- Occasionally lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Some weekend work required.
- Office environment with some travel to field locations
including but not limited to vendor facilities, restaurants,
convenience stores, and hotels.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time. Compensation &
Benefits for the Technician Support position.SEB PROFESSIONAL North
America provides a competitive compensation package including
health and welfare benefits, paid time off, and a retirement
savings program.What it's like to work hereAt SEB PROFESSIONAL you
have the autonomy to solve problems big and small. You may falter,
but with the freedom to try comes the responsibility to course
correct. Your big ideas, new thinking, and passion for coffee fuel
millions of people as they take on their day. We roll up your
sleeves, bringing joy to coffee drinkers everywhere. Here, it's not
just a cup of coffee it is countless hands building, thinking, and
creating that sparks passion around the world.
Keywords: SEB Professional, Tustin , Technician Support, Professions , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!