Remote Invoice Analyst
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 15, 2022
At Kelly - Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about
helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We're seeking Remote Invoice Analysts to work for the world's
largest manufacturer of cookware & hotel equipment. This is a
six-month contract position, with possibility of long-term
opportunity (if seeking). With us, it's all about finding the job
that's just right.Location: Remote role *with periodic visits to
Tustin, CA facilitySchedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pmPay: $23-25
p/hDay to Day Responsibilities:
- Preparing, issuing, and sending invoices. Reviewing invoices to
ensure billing accuracy. Reviewing sales sheets to ensure the
billing of all sales.
- Reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving
- Verify vendor invoices to ensure that proper payment amount is
issued to vendors appropriately and in a timely fashion.
- Verify and ensure that the customer is being billed accurately
according to business rules
- Ability to meet minimum daily processing requirements
consistently and accurately.
- Acknowledgment of received service report in SAP and ensuring
all required fields are updated using Standard Operating
- Provides billing reports to leadership, vendors, or customers
on a regular or ad hoc basis. What makes you a great fit:
- SAP experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in assisting with the invoicing process
(processing, analyzing, & reconciling)
- Disciplined accountable self-starter, able to work well with
others What happens nextHelping you discover what's next in your
career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a
Remote Invoice Analyst today!
Keywords: Kelly Services, Tustin , Remote Invoice Analyst, Professions , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!