Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a HRIS Analyst job in Tustin, CA. This is a temporary to hire
opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this HRIS Analyst job include:
- Define, manage, and maintain codes, user accounts and
permissions. Define and maintain accurate, consistent
organizational structure within HRIS.
- Monitor integration between HRMS system and third-party
- Document processes, assess and propose improvements.
- Collaborate within department and cross-functionally to ensure
accuracy, resolve issues, streamline processes, drive change, and
share best practices.
- Provide routine and ad hoc reports from the HRIS system.
- Generate highly customized reports on demand and on a recurring
basis, within all HR systems.
- Provide data analytics for use in strategic planning or
- Performs data analysis and feed testing for other HR functions,
including Benefits support related to Open Enrollment.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree: - open to people that have the
- Minimum: 5 years' experience working in Oracle HRIS, producing
reports using SQL, OBIEE, Excel. Experience building dashboards in
OBIEE and Oracle Analytics Server.
- Experience with data analytics in Python Pay rate is up to
$52HR D.O.E. Schedule is Monday thru Friday 8AM-5PM Adecco provides
one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to
contract workers. Click on Apply Now to be considered for this
Payroll job in Orange County, CA or you can visit our website
www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are
currently available.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo
read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Tustin , HRIS Analyst, Professions , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!