Senior Program Coordinator
Company: Goldrich Kest
Posted on: February 3, 2020
GK is recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of
theMost Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los AngelesGoldrich
Kest (GK) is a diversified real estate development and management
group of companies and partnerships. Its focus is to expand its
portfolio of proven and well-located properties including
multi-family, industrial, retail, commercial, for-sale and
congregate care through acquisition and development while providing
stable cash flow to its partners and outside investors.
The Senior Program Coordinator will directly report to the
Recreation Director and be responsible for creating, updating and
facilitating recreational events for the residents of the
community. This position will actively engage with the residents in
a positive, uplifting and fun way while providing a friendly
environment with interactive activities, games and events.
- Assist management staff with referrals to agencies that support
residents in maintaining independent living.
- Assist manager with resident issues/concerns as assigned by the
- Evaluate resident's wants and needs regarding activities.
- Schedule, coordinate and implement activity programs.
- Compose, distribute and/or post program activities, calendars,
flyers and monthly newsletters to residents, resident managers, and
- Organize and facilitate field trips; review budgets with
- Organize and display thematic/holiday decorations in recreation
- Schedule (assist), coordinate and implement guest speakers,
entertainment, classes and special events.
- Purchase and maintain approved equipment and supplies for
residents (e. g. computers, pool table, board games, cards, bingo
- Purchase supplies and food for various events.
- Maintain records of petty cash and check requests.
- Maintain records and procedures regarding phone usage log,
ordering business supplies, and vehicle mileage for work related
- Maintain records and procedures regarding prior approvals for
check requests and ordering of special supplies and/or
- Attend training(s) as needed and approved.
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by the Recreation
- 2 years of experience as an Activity Director in a senior
- Knowledge of health and general care of the elderly
- Neat appearance, positive attitude and reliable
- BA in related field highly preferred
- Bi-lingual English/Korean preferred
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other
consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation
for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure
they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and
benefits of employment as required by the Americans with
Keywords: Goldrich Kest, Tustin , Senior Program Coordinator, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!