Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)
Company: Prospect Medical
Posted on: November 24, 2018
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) Company/Legal Entity Alta Newport Hospital, Inc. City Tustin Shift Nights Apply Now Clinical Lab Scientist We are hospitals and affiliated medical groups, working closely together for the benefit of every person who comes to us for care. We build comprehensive networks of quality healthcare services that are designed to offer our patients highly coordinated, personalized care and help them live healthier lives. Through collaboration, we strive to provide all of our patients and medical group members with the quality, affordable healthcare they need and deserve. The Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) is responsible for the operation of a laboratory by performing specialized tasks involving medical laboratory testing in a health care system that is growing. Performs and reports results, proof tests and assumes responsibility for accuracy.Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Performs procedures, which include calibrating of instruments, assessing accuracy of equipment, determining accuracy of tests, ensuring they are reproducible; responsible for quality control.
- Reads test results and examines and interprets outcome to identify departures from "norms." Activities include hematological, biochemical, serological and microbiologic tests.
- Develops recording systems to assure necessary controls in each step of procedure and proper documentation.
- Responsible for simple maintenance and adjustment of equipment and making up more difficult reagents. Qualifications Minimum Education: B.A. or other appropriate degree in one of the biological sciences. Minimum Experience: Completion of an approved Medical Technologist intern program. Two to four (2-4) years experience in a performing laboratory. Req. Certification/Licensure: Current California Clinical Laboratory Technologist license.Employee Value Proposition Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc., is guided by a diverse and highly experienced leadership core. This group maintains the vision that has made Prospect a needed difference-maker in the lives of so many patients today, and many executives contribute to our continued efforts. As a member of our highly effective team of professionals you will receive:
- Company 401K
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Life insurance How to Apply To apply for this role, or search our other openings, please visit and click on a location to begin your journey to a new career with us! We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEOC is the Law: Keywords: Clinical Laboratory, Lab, Collecting Samples, Medical Lab Scientist, Tech, Technologist, Technician, Tests, Testing, Test, Results.
Keywords: Prospect Medical, Tustin , Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS), Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!