Experienced Automotive Detailer/Lot Porter
Company: Tustin Mazda
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Experienced Automotive Detailer/Lot Porter Needed at Tustin
- The Porter Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following
elements and ranges. - Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of
between $15.50 and $21.00. -
- Employee Discounts for Parts & Service and Vehicle
- We offer medical, dental and vision benefits, and a company
- Paid training
- Paid days off
- Saturday lunches
- UniformsJob Description:
- Ensure that vehicles are cleaned thoroughly before being
returned to customers
- Responsible for performing a thorough detailing and cleaning of
all vehicles prior to final delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for performing a pre-wash on vehicles prior to the
actual repair process beginning and may also wash vehicles during
estimating process in order to identify all damage.
- Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired
- Provide support to the repair center by shuttling customers and
vehicles to the appropriate locations. Responsible for assisting in
the general maintenance of repair center and outside grounds.
- May be required to assist with scanning vehicles
- Consistently utilizes all required safety equipment, adheres to
all requirements for hazardous waste disposal and participate in
monthly safety meetings.
- Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and
equipment in the detail department; keep personal work area
organized and returns tools, materials and equipment to designated
- Perform other duties as required to successfully meet the needs
of the business Skill/Requirements
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills that allow you to communicate
effectively with the Caliber team and our customers
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearancePhysical
Requirements / Working Conditions:Position is based in a normal
shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching
below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and
stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over
50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels
of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside.
Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional
sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy
and thoroughness of the work assigned
- Competencies: Adaptability and flexibility. - Customer/Client
focus. - Attention to detail. - Problem-solving abilities.
Time-management skills. Ability to drive automatic and manual
transmission vehiclesEEO Statement: Tusin -Mazda is an equal
opportunity employer.Work Environment: This job operates within an
automotive dealership service department. This role routinely uses
machinery, equipment, and chemicals to maintenance and repair
Keywords: Tustin Mazda, Tustin , Experienced Automotive Detailer/Lot Porter, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!