Company: SEB Professional
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Job Category: Sales OperationsRequisition Number:
FIELD001109Posted: 2022-11-22Schedule: Full-TimeDescription: Our
passion for coffee makes SEB Professional North America a growing
company!We are in the professional coffee machine business managing
three leading global brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis.You
can find our coffee machines in convenience stores, hotels, and
restaurants worldwide. Chances are you have enjoyed a cup of coffee
brewed by one of our products during your morning coffee run at
McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons.SEB
Professional is a subsidiary of Groupe SEB, a large French
consortium and the world's largest manufacturer of cookware in more
than 150 countries, with 33,00 employees and over ---8,1 b in sales
annually. Notable brand names associated are Tefal, T-Fal, Krups,
Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad. Our
Company operates in the Professional Coffee Machine division.Under
the direction of The National Service Manager the Field Trainer
will be responsible for developing curriculum and delivering
training classes to third-party service technicians, customers, and
internal employees. The ideal candidate will have the ability to
identity areas of opportunity, to deliver solutions and to improve
trust and satisfaction with our service network and customers.
Training locations are always changing as we travel to the service
company branches, SEB Professional offices and online via Microsoft
Teams.Pay range: 65,000 to 75,000 a year - DOEResponsibilities of
the Field Trainer
- Prepares and conducts technical training classes for field
technicians both in classroom with hands-on practice and on the job
training in the field.
- Creation and maintenance of training materials for all
equipment. Partner with other departments, as necessary.
- Maintain and manage training machine inventory.
- Maintain and track training schedule.
- Maintain training skills matrix and certifications for service
vendor network Experience and Education of the Field Trainer
- Associate degree or Technical school graduate preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully train new service technicians
- Skilled in adult learning methods. Required Skills of the Field
- Strong mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude.
- Strong knowledge of safety procedures related to
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office required; Salesforce experience is a
- Ability to read and interpret electrical/electronic schematics
and hydraulic diagrams Field Trainer Working conditions / Physical
- Sitting or standing at a desk while using the phone and
- Standing and presenting training material in front of
- Occasionally lifting of up to 75 pounds.
- Visually distinguish all colors
- Some weekend work required. Overview for the Field Trainer
- Type of employment: Full time - Exempt
- Workplace type: Office and/or technical classroom environment.
Field, working in vendor and field facilities including convenience
stores, quick serve restaurants, restaurants and hotels.
- Travel: up to 80% of time.
- COVID Vaccine policy requirement: Yes, two doses Moderna or
Pfizer or one for J&J. Benefits
- Health insurance
- Competitive 401(K) program
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Other voluntary benefits and discounts program SEB Professional
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability. For more information, please
see OFCCP Equal Employment.PI200368473
Keywords: SEB Professional, Tustin , Field Trainer, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!