Centralized Maintenance Coordinator
Company: Tricon Residential
Posted on: November 15, 2022
At Tricon Residential, we imagine a world where housing unlocks
life's potential. We're inspired to come to work every day to help
improve lives through the power of positive resident experiences.
As an owner and operator of a growing portfolio of approximately
37,000 single-family rental homes and multi-family rental
apartments in the United States and Canada, we strive to provide
our residents with quality homes and an unparalleled rental
experience. Enriching the lives of our residents and local
communities underpins Tricon's culture and business philosophy.We
leverage our innovative approach to rental housing and technology
to build communities and deliver outstanding resident experiences.
Tricon is built on the idea our residents can have it
all-convenience, quality, and a community. We also believe that our
employees can have it all-rewarding challenges, growth
opportunities, and real collaboration in an environment that
balances meaningful work with friends, family, and time for the
activities you love.Job DescriptionThe Maintenance Representative
is responsible for creating new work orders and dispatching
Maintenance Technicians to provide prompt and efficient services to
resident homes.Manage Work Orders
- Answering in-bound calls from Residents inquiring on new or
existing maintenance work orders.
- Scheduling Maintenance Technicians according to standard
- Coordinate after Hours scheduling of emergency work orders with
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Strong typing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving experience is a plusMinimum Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Yardi preferredAt Tricon Residential, we know that
the best ideas happen when people bring their uniqueness to work
with them. Inclusion is an integral part of how we leverage that
uniqueness into our Company. Supporting Diversity, Inclusion and
Belonging is not only the right thing to do; it is the right thing
to do for our business.
Keywords: Tricon Residential, Tustin , Centralized Maintenance Coordinator, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!