Company: Tustin Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Posted on: January 5, 2022
The Tuttle-Click Automotive Group has been serving the Southern
California community since 1946. Today, there are six Tuttle-Click
locations in California (Irvine, Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano)
and nine more in Tucson and Green Valley, Arizona. Our goal is to
assist customers with their automotive needs, from sales and
leasing to parts and service, to finance and even collision repairs
and commercial vehicles. Customer service is our number one
priority, therefore we setup our staff with adequate training.
Because of our focus on professional development, we continually
place among the top of our region or even nation, in customer
satisfaction scores. If you'd like to be apart of a team that goes
above and beyond, we welcome you to apply!
- Family owned & operated since 1946
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) w/ Employer Contribution
- In House Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance for Dependents
- Employee Discounts on Sales, Service & Parts
- Shoe assistance program for Service Department
At Tuttle Click's Tustin Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram we are always
looking for great talent to join our team. We strive to meet all
the needs of our clients and have a great history of high customer
satisfaction scores. We are looking for a strong Service Advisor to
join our team. This should be someone with very strong phone
skills, including ending every phone call with an appointment set
in our DMS system, or an invite and a name to ask for if they are
already on their way. Time management skills are a necessity as the
Service Advisor's position is one of the most demanding positions
in a dealership. Experience with Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram is
preferred. We need an energetic person that is a team player and
offers the "Red Carpet" experience for every client. even if they
just want to chat and develop a personal relationship. This is the
key to successful business on the desk in the Service Advisor
- Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that
customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out
those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a
positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether
phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently
sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties,
services, and repairs.
- Maintain Customer Success Index at or above company
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as
- Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training
and supervising of service department.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and
- Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster
positive employee relations.
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Consistent record of service and sales success
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work with little supervision
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Tustin Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Tustin , Service Advisor, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!