This is a full-time, 12 hour shift position on the day shift,
7a-7:30p. Every other weekend work is required as needed.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for:
- Providing direct patient care to inpatients
- Supervising care, treatment and services of patient care
provided by LPNs, RNTs/CNAs, and other staff on assigned unit and
- Assessing and reassessing of patients
- Communicating appropriate information with the
- Reporting patient concerns and changes in condition to
supervisor and/or physician in a timely manner
- Creating a plan of care that is individualize to patient
needs and is reflective of patient goals.
Job Code: 101160
License or Certification:
- Current California RN licensure is required
- CPR certification is required (American Heart Association
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- One year of experience in inpatient hospital setting
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine,
fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability
push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting,
pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the
transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable
assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling
are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are
required for patient care functions and in setting up and
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions,
and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free
environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings
and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays
on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster
situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a
disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 14851 Yorba Street, Tustin 92780
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2129137