Real Estate Loan Servicing Representative II
Company: Schools Financial
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Provides excellent Member service to Member's regarding their
real estate secured loans. Responsible for assisting Members with
complex inquiries, research, and ensuring timely completion of
transactions and informational requests while ensuring compliance
with established internal standards and external regulations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responds to Member, third party, and teammember inquiries
regarding all aspects of real estate loan servicing, including but
not limited to: payment research, property taxes, escrow accounts
and analysis, modifications, assumptions, and insurance
(requirements and claims) efficiently and accurately by telephone
- Responsible for processing subordination requests, including
underwriting, submitting recommendations for approval or denial,
processing documentation, communicating and negotiating with third
party lenders, and providing updates to Members.
- Process payments on real estate secured loans made by check,
wire, or transfer.
- Assist Members with the processing and handling of insurance
loss draft claims.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing flood insurance
reports to ensure adequate flood insurance coverage and processing
force placed coverage when needed.
- Responsible for reviewing delinquent property tax reports and
working with Members to ensure timely resolution.
- Prepare and process home equity loan modification agreements on
core servicing system.
- Research payment processing issues and process payment
corrections on equity loans as needed.
- Monitor, balance and process daily reconciliation of
sub-servicer's loan account postings; prepare daily wire requests
- Process equity loan payoffs and ensure HELOC loans are closed
out according to established procedures.
- Coordinate and monitor payoffs on first mortgage loan with
- Thorough working knowledge of all Loan Servicing Support
Representative assigned duties and task and act as a backup as
needed. Performs other related duties as assigned or
High School Diploma required.
3 to 5 years of related experience required.
Real estate loan servicing or related real estate lending
Keywords: Schools Financial, Tustin , Real Estate Loan Servicing Representative II, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!