Posted on: June 9, 2021
Server Earnings Potential: $14/hour + tips (average
Snooze - Who are we?
Morning people! Yes, we are those people. We are a full-service
breakfast restaurant, and we want each morning to feel like your
weekend and happy hour rolled into one - no matter which side of
noon it's on. We're the place where you can be you, and where our
regulars are anything but. Everyone's welcome at our table because
the same goes for our people as it does for our dishes: the
unexpected twists are what makes them so special.
- No late nights-you'llbe home by dinner time every night!
- Weekly payand competitive hourly rates
- 50% off all Snooze grub
- Healthcare optionsfor full-time Snoozers (30+ hours/week)after
hanging with us for a year.
- A birthday meal on us! You deserve it!
- Paid community volunteer days.
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- The opportunityfor development and advancement
- Unlimited dance parties!
The Position Specifics
Your job is to provide friendly, attentive, and timely service
to create an exceptional breakfast and brunch experience for all of
- Welcome Guests into our home, get to know them, and treat each
and every Guest like a VIP
- Have the knowledge of every product and ingredient in house and
know why they are the best of the best
- Be an invaluable member of the team; deliver food and
beverages, seat guests, bus tables, build relationships, and help
- Maintain a clean restaurant, from tables to terminals,
refrigeration units to host stands.
- Observe your Guests and ensure the ultimate satisfaction with
the food, service, and ambiance.
Is This Role For you?
Servers at Snooze are
- fun, energetic, eager, and committed team members.
- highly committed to Guest service and teamwork.
- able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s)
of our guests.
- able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(10 plus hours).
- able to safely lift and easily maneuver up to 20 pounds.
- are at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the
Let's Talk About Safety
Your safety is our #1 priority. Because of that, it is every
Snoozer's responsibility to ensure cleanliness, sanitation, and
safety within our restaurants. We hold both Snoozers and guests
accountable to our Safety Guidelines. We require daily wellness
checks from all Snoozers and are committed to a safe working
Snooze is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Snooze, Tustin , Server, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!