Assistant Manager, Collections
Company: Schools Financial
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Assists management in the administration of the Collection
Department, coordinates, delegates and monitors routine and complex
functions of Collections. In addition, gathers, analyzes, and
interprets collection related data to recommend to or allow the
organization make informed decisions. Supervises collection
department teammembers to ensure Excellent Member Service delivery,
with a focus on advocacy, timely, productive and efficient
servicing of delinquent Member accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists management with selection, coaching, evaluation and
development of department teammembers; assists in then performance
evaluation process and handles routine counseling of teammembers
- Approves deferments and re-ages, dialer management when
- Assists with written and or verbal correspondence to Member
inquiries, comments and suggestions.
- Identifies areas to streamline department and credit union
operations. Leads efforts to implement such enhancements and other
- Assists teammembers with ongoing operating procedures; ensures
compliance with credit union policies and procedures, as well as
state and federal regulations.
- Ensures that resources are allocated in order to provide a high
quality of service and maximum productivity.
- Monitors daily functions for service, quality and productivity
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement of processes in the
department to provide greater efficiencies and a superior Member
experience. Identifies trends and enhancements to work flow
processes and practices from early stage delinquency to charge-off
ensuring the highest levels of service, productivity and
- Direct oversight of dialer / call campaigns.
- Ensures adherence with all regulatory requirements.
- Identifies call strategy and staffing to ensure high level of
effectiveness with call campaigns to help in reaching Member
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
3 to 5 years of related experience required.
1 to 2 years of previous supervisory experience.
Keywords: Schools Financial, Tustin , Assistant Manager, Collections, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!