Company: Worldwide Express
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from talent sourcing
and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring. Build
partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders to develop
hiring plans that maximize effectiveness of the recruiting process
and achievement of staffing goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES:
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a strong understanding of
the business and respective talent requirements and candidate
- Manage full cycle recruiting process ranging from sourcing best
talent, conducting effective and insightful screening, making
candidate recommendations to hiring managers, coordinating the
interview process, ensuring strong candidate experience.
- Source, screen, interview, and administer skill
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of
employment with candidates.
- Build a pipeline of potential candidates for future
- Consult with Director and hiring managers on talent market
information, hiring trends and recruiting best practices.
- Engage social media networks (LinkedIn, FB, job boards) to
market positions and enhance the company's online presence.
- Use unique sourcing resources and traditional staffing
strategies such as employee referrals, career fairs, online job
fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract
- Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking
- Assist in developing and implementing new recruiting strategies
and processes that drive hiring efficiencies and improvements to
the recruitment efforts.
- Keep up-to-date and informed regarding recruiting best
practices, trends, social media tools, industry standards, and
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience/knowledge preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration
or related field preferred
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills at multiple
- Comfortable in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and non-verbal communication
- Customer oriented mindset
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we making shipping simple. Worldwide Express is
the largest authorized non-retail reseller of UPS, the nation's
leading small package, domestic and international shipping carrier.
We also proudly host alliances with more than 60 LTL, Domestic Air
Freight and International Air Freight carriers, and tens of
thousands of truckload carriers. Worldwide Express provides
tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the
needs of small-to-medium sized business (SMB) customers. We can
handle every part of the supply chain for our customers, from
shipping a letter across the world with UPS, a pallet to a
tradeshow through one of our freight partners, or setting up an
inbound ocean container from China with our strategic overseas
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide
Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC
(collectively "Worldwide Express") strive to make employment
decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified
individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics,
disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law.
All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or
other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express
offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities
in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to
request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of
Human Resources at Worldwide Express.
Keywords: Worldwide Express, Tustin , Corporate Recruiter, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!