Sr. Sales Executive, HVAC
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Senior HVAC Sales Executive's objective is to use our proven
sales methodologies to demonstrate ABM's value to potential
customers and provide them with the correct solution for their
facility that will improve their financial and operational
performance. Senior Sales Executive has the ability to sell ABM
Building Solutions Business offerings, including HVAC maintenance
and projects. This is done through: heavy prospecting and
networking in the local market to set first calls, listening to the
customer's needs, using our sales process and tools, and closing
deals in a timely and professional manner. The ideal candidate will
be able to "paint a picture" of success and become a consultant to
the "needs" of the customer. Our company is driven to develop
successful business relationships by making a difference, every
person, every day.
- The Senior Sales Executive has the ability to sell ABM Building
Solutions Business offerings, including HVAC maintenance and
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities by conducting
cold call activities to perspective customers, calling on current
customers, and networking to secure first appointments at with
existing building owners at the decision maker level.
- Identify new sales opportunities for the company in
maintenance, projects, facility services, Bundled Energy
- Partner with businesses to help coauthor unique and
outside-the-box solutions to help them uncover hidden profits in
their HVAC systems.
- Perform site surveys and develop pricing and proposal options
for service and planned maintenance agreements, pricing for HVAC
equipment and systems and assist the partners in budgeting for
- Benchmark partner's facilities to target inefficiencies to see
where they stack up against other businesses in their industry and
- Develop risk-mitigation strategies to extend the HVAC system's
lives and assist the partners in budgeting for future projects by
eliminating costly emergency service calls.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the
purpose of gaining the client's trust, meeting their objectives,
and delivering value added solutions.
- Maintain reporting of leads, in-progress active prospects and
sales forecast in Salesforce.
- Consistently Implement the Linc Prospect Management
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize Challenger Based Selling
teachings and insights.
- Coordinate with operations in the branch location to ensure the
customer's needs are achieved.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent related
- Minimum of 3-5 years HVAC sales experience is required.
- Must possess a demonstrated record of success in selling HVAC
project solutions to end user customers (building owners).
- Leadership of your customer engagements along with the desire,
ability, and skills to manage the entire sales cycle is
- Must be self-disciplined, results driven, and accustomed to
winning sales awards through consistent high performance.
- Leadership character along with the desire, ability, and skills
to manage the entire sales cycle highly desired.
- Estimating experience strongly preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred.
Keywords: ABM, Tustin , Sr. Sales Executive, HVAC, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!