Online Chat Representative
Company: Schools Financial
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Serves the Membership through multiple contact channels
(telephone, secured messaging or online chat) by providing World
Class Personal Member Service on every contact, while completing
transactions or providing information on Credit Union products and
services. This position will also assist supervisors and
teammembers with operational and technical support, maintaining
high quality Member service and efficiency.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serving the Membership in various areas of the credit union and
is well versed on all products and services in order to provide
expertise coverage over multiple contact queues.
- Assists the department by completing projects and reports.
- Provides suggestions for streamlining department and credit
- Provides assistance on escalation queue, serving as a role
model to all teammembers.
- Subject matter expert of the website and self service delivery
channels to assist Members in resolving their issue in their
channel of choice.
- Use well-developed and effective writing skills to clearly
respond to Member's questions and reduce future unnecessary
- Technical skills with the ability to learn new technology.
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to adapt to a changing
- Assists the department with the training of new and existing
teammembers and serves as a role model.
- Works with minimal supervision, using intermediate problem
solving skills and judgment.
- Advocate for our Members and escalates issues as appropriate
and/or solicit help as needed. Works with other departments to
resolve and address Members concerns.
- Delivers World Class Personal Member Service professionally and
efficiently, while contributing to department goals on Quality
Control and Contact Center service objectives.
- Maintains confidentiality of credit union and Member
- Performs various file maintenance including processing requests
for a change of address, check orders, and ordering ATM cards,
- Informs Members of credit union promotions and/or new products
- Performs research on accounts, identifying and completing
Member corrections, and following through to resolution.
- Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit
union products and services by assessing the Member's needs and
addressing their concerns by gaining agreement.
- Provides expertise support on multiple advanced queues, such as
loans, retirement, and e- services queues.
- Demonstrates empathy to our Member's needs on each and every
- Monitors and engages in social media interactions with Members
High School Diploma or G.E.D required.
3 to 5 years of related experience required.
Credit union/financial institution experience preferred.
Keywords: Schools Financial, Tustin , Online Chat Representative, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!