VP, On Premise Sales
Company: Youngs Market Co
Posted on: June 6, 2021
If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the
Careers Application in Workday
Job Description Summary:
The VP of On-Premise Sales drives strategy and execution of
company and supplier objectives across existing and new accounts in
the on premise. This position will have strategic and tactical
accountability for the development and execution of commercial
plans focused on identifying and achieving sales growth, customer
satisfaction and profit improvement objectives within the
On-Premise channel. Prioritization and the ability to simplify
execution are critical to success within the role. The individual
will partner with Sales Finance and other business leaders to
determine and execute go-to-market strategies, optimal product
positioning, programs, promotions, formal agreements and new growth
This position will be responsible for delivering the sales plan
and enhancing employee engagement by building an inclusive,
team-oriented, accountability-driven, high-performing channel sales
team. Strong communication skills and senior leadership capability
are critical to success in this role.
- Responsible for achieving budget revenue plan for on-premise
- Create, execute and lead effective strategies to grow sales
within the channel.
- Direct and oversee sales policies, objectives, and initiatives
to ensure annual sales targets and profitability goals are
- Deliver product sales performance and strategic KPI's with
Sales Leadership on monthly basis.
- Develop, deploy, track and forecast channel sales.
- Ensure monitoring of sales effectiveness against prior year and
- Develop and measure channel partner relationships.
- Manage, assess and measure rebate effectiveness with channel
- Collaborate with Sales Finance Managers on the price management
process which includes solution selling, implementation, market
pricing, rebate programs, and profitability by customer
- Analyze business and channel performance to identify risks and
- Work with Channel VPs to evaluate and optimize processes to
drive business results.
- Travel for meetings and market visits is required.
- BA/BS from an accredited university is required.
- MBA or other master's degree is preferred.
- 15+ years of experience leading customer facing organizations
and proven customer support operations leadership
- 5+ years of on-premise sales experience
- Experience developing and implementing scalable customer
support processes and systems
- Combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation,
and consensus building
- The ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers
and channel partners
- Outstanding consultative channel selling abilities and
excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and
- Experience with P&L responsibility, owning and managing
budgets and ability to create and maintain various management
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
- Highly capable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Record
- This job requires the use of your personal vehicle. You will be
reimbursed for business-related driving expenses.
- This job requires travel, up to 25%.
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Enjoy a career with us!
Keywords: Youngs Market Co, Tustin , VP, On Premise Sales, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!