Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on: May 6, 2021
100 years in business!! Excellent growth opportunity!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Lisa Madison
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $165,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We offer superior products to the time and frequency marketplace.
Our mission is to provide the finest equipment coupled with
excellent before and after sale service. Our staff of dedicated
professionals, based in CA, represents over 100 years of collective
experience in design, manufacturing and sales of precision time and
frequency products. Many of our products are made here in the
United States, which allows for quick turnarounds and custom
Why join us?
Excellent growth opportunity! Match your 401K ! Stable company,
family environment with excellent benefits!
Senior Software Engineer (Must have Linux and Yocto)
- Develops overall software architectures for products
- Develops company standards for software design, development and
- Designs software functional blocks to meet requirements
- Designs software algorithms to achieve desired functions
- Documents software interfaces between functional blocks
- Codes software into machine code using appropriate compiler and
high/low level language.
- Maintains configuration control of software
- Test software implementation
- Leads peer code reviews
- Mentors and trains other software engineers
- Very strong at developing in ANSI C (or C++)
- Very strong also at developing Embedded Linux and embedded
software in general, must have YOCTO
- Solid past developing Low-Level Drivers (Kernel Drivers) for
- Excellent to solid background on developing NTP (Network Time
Protocol) servers and PTP (Precision Time Protocol) servers
- Excellent understanding of SNMP (Simple Network Management
Protocol) MIB (Management Information Base) development
- Good electronics background
- Knowledge of VHDL or Verilog an absolute ++
- Past experience with ARM processors and x86 architectures
- Any exposure to SW development practices such as DO-178C, NPR
7150.2, J-STD-016, IEEE/EIA 12207 and/or Software Lifecycle
Management will be of great value
- Microcontroller development experience such as Microchip PIC32
experience very helpful
- Knowledge of Xilinx environments (ZynQ or Microblaze) another
Please email me directly at Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Tustin , Embedded Software Engineer, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!