Professional-RAN Design Engineer
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Title: Professional-RAN Design Engineer Overall Purpose:
Primarily provides Radio Access Network (RAN) design engineering
and some radio frequency engineering (RF) engineering. Engineer job
duties are focused on design with 70% or greater of time spent on
design activities. Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs network design activities for radio access network
- Analyzes, designs, and optimizes wireless network to drive
improvements in functionality, performance, and efficiency.
- Uses propagation models, predictive analysis, various
tools/processes, and engineering principles to make additions and
changes to the network in support of the organization's strategic
- Creates design plans for network expansion and/or modification
(at Associate-Professional career steps, may assist Engineers/Sr
Engineers; at Senior career step must assist Sr Engineers; at
Principal and Lead career steps must create design plans).
- Collaborates with multiple teams to ensure engineering designs
are implemented as intended and to ensure quality issues are
resolved in a timely manner.
- Conducts research and trials to work through new developments
- Tests, collects, and analyzes data and modifies as needed (at
Associate career step, assists Sr Engineers.) May include GIS
(Geographic Information Systems) activities involving the analysis
of RAN data to create design plans to improve all key indexes and
- Presents to leadership on research and trials (at
Specialist-Professional career steps, may present to leadership; at
Senior-Lead career steps, must present to leadership).
- Job Contribution: Technical professional with some
- Supervisory: No. Required Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Technical Career Pathyway (TCP)
role. Required Education
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering,
Telecommunications, or Related Field.
- Refer to Technical Career Pathway (TCP) website under TCP
Disciplines Guide/RAN Design Job ID 2115917 Date posted
Keywords: AT&T, Tustin , Professional-RAN Design Engineer, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!