Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are a leader in solid state lighting design with an extensive
line of fixtures that use reliable energy efficient LEDs for both
commercial and residential sectors. We are seeking a Mechanical
Engineer with previous experience in product development. They will
work on new product designs and develop innovated LED based
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manufacture new products.
- Ensure successful production hand off and product launch.
- Collaborate with other engineers and various departments
(marketing, purchasing, sales, and production).
- Communicate with suppliers to determine sources, resolve
technical issues, and improve design quality and cost.
- Deliver production-ready 3D CAD files and BOMs (components
material specifications, tolerances, and finishes).
- Help develop project delivery schedules.
- Previous experience in the lighting industry, particularly
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Strong knowledge of LED product design, including an
understanding of electrical parameters and thermal behaviors.
- Proficiency in Inventor, SolidWorks, and other modeling
- Knowledge in machined parts, sheet metal, plastic injection
molding, and aluminum castings.
- Strong problem-solving skills and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, Tustin , Mechanical Engineer, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!