Company: VCA Antech, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for experienced Veterinary Assistants to join our
Any candidate will be required to have experience working as a
Veterinary Assistant at a veterinary facility.
We pride ourselves in high quality veterinary medicine and
patient care and are looking for people who are like-minded.
In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and
Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for
our clients and patients. Duties will include:
- Maintaining medical records.
- Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
- Assisting the rest of the team with any work that needs to be
done, including treatments, holding, record keeping, cleaning,
- Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
- Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and
people is matched with a commitment to your professional
- You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload,
employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into
the expertise of more than 4,500 doctors, including 600+ boarded
- You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new
techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such
as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership
- We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive
benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision and paid
vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet
care discounts, and more!
Keywords: VCA Antech, Inc., Tustin , Veterinary Assistant, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!