Multi-Cultural Brand Development Manager - Brown Forman
Company: Youngs Market Co
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the
Careers Application in Workday
Job Description Summary:
The Brand Development Manager - Brown Forman will maximize the
sale of supplier brands to the trade and consumers through
effective key account management, brand education, training,
promotion and communication that permits achievement of company and
- Plan time and activities to ensure achievement of company and
supplier established goals and sales objectives within assigned
- Develop monthly, weekly and daily written plans for execution
aligned with Brown Forman and YMCo KPI's, goals and planned
- Work in conjunction with Craft, Luxury, Multicultural, Chain,
and General Market Divisions and the respective Sales
Representatives and management to ensure effective execution of
distribution of the Brown Forman portfolio is available including
but not limited to: POS, displays, back bar presence, drink
features, staff training, promotions, pricing, programming,
catering, kitchen, cocktail list, etc.
- Regularly meet with YMCo divisions and teams to educate and
share best practices with Brown Forman portfolio and are aware of
all available Brown Forman supplier resources to accomplish
- Serve as information resources for, and conduit between, the
field and the company's management, ensuring all parties are
informed, educated and exude confidence in selling the Brown Forman
- Communicate issues, opportunities and market intelligence with
appropriate management through written, electronic and verbal
- Conduct staff training and education in all assigned accounts
as well as an available resource for account trainings within the
greater account universe
- Effectively service and merchandise assigned accounts.
- Promote brands and increase brand awareness within their
- Increase brand visibility and maximize point of sale
opportunities including traditional and non-traditional mediums
including event/festival participation, partnerships, sponsorships,
- Build effective relationships with all decision makers in
- This position is required to serve as information resources
for, and conduits between the field and the company's
- A Bachelor's degree in related field from an accredited
four-year college or university; or equivalent experience.
- At least four to six years of sales experience in the beverage
- Strong understanding and experience with ultra-premium and
luxury segments of alcohol beverage
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position will require the ability to
read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental
regulations. This position will also require the ability to write
reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. This
position will further require the ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from groups of managers,
clients, customers, and the general public. Last, this position
will require the ability to ensure multiple parties from Young's
and Brown Forman are aligned and updated on progress within
accounts and in relations to marketplace programs and goals.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position will require the ability to
work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical
inference. This position will also require the ability to apply
concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to
REASONING ABILITY: This position will require the ability to
solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete
variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
This position will also require the ability to interpret a variety
of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must possess valid
driver's license, reliable vehicle and clean DMV record.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage with
diverse groups including but not limited to distributor personnel,
suppliers, customers and the general public
- Proven abilities to develop selling and promotion strategies
targeted to enhance sales within an account.
- Proven track record of successful selling.
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers
throughout the business and industry at every level.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS - (These are required to perform the key
responsibilities of the job with or without accommodations)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, balance, reach with hands
and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a daily basis
- Must be able to drive a reliable vehicle from account to
Enjoy a career with us!
Keywords: Youngs Market Co, Tustin , Multi-Cultural Brand Development Manager - Brown Forman, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!