Experienced Systems Engineer
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Boeing Company in Seal Beach, CA is looking for an
Experienced-Systems Engineer (Level 3). This role will design,
develop, and deliver complex state-of-the-art systems across a
variety of disciplines for space-based applications for commercial,
civil, mil-satcom, and/or national security programs. You will lead
a highly-motivated team that works with domestic or international
customers on their latest satellite systems. This is a 1st shift
position.Project assignments typically span the complete program
life cycle, from internal trades, concept studies and system
definition, to satellite development, launch, and on-orbit
operations and test. Candidates will belong to a systems
engineering team interacting with customers, suppliers, program
management, integration and test engineers, and senior
- Define and mature system architecture.
- Support technical trade studies as apart of system
- Establish, maintain, and verify system requirements and
- Support demonstration, integration, and test of hardware
- Support-system-level CONOPS development, functional analysis
- Perform analyses and simulations, as needed for the
- Support-system-level integration and validation.This position
requires an active U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S.
Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (A U.S. Security Clearance
that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active) )
An active U.S. Top Secret, or successful completion of a Single
Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) by the federal government
within the last 5 years is required pre-start. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited course of study,
in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
- 3+ years of experience with space-based applications for
mechanical, electrical, RF, and/or digital subsystems.
- This position requires an active Top Secret or SSBI, U.S.
Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S.
Citizenship. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the
past 24 months is considered active)Preferred Qualifications
- Strong Architecture Modeling skills (Model based design).
- Experience in using MBSE tools.
- Experience using modeling and analysis tools appropriate to
subject area (Matlab, Simulink, etc)Typical Education and
Experience: Bachelor's and-5 or more years' experience, Master's
with-3 or more years' experience or PhD with experience. Bachelor,
Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of
study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required,
accreditation standard.Relocation:This position offers relocation
based on candidate eligibility. (Basic relocation is available for
internal candidates, based on candidate eligibility.)Boeing is a
Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are
subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines,
PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our
Keywords: BOEING, Tustin , Experienced Systems Engineer, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!