Sr. Scientist (MSAT) - Irvine, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Sr. Scientist MSAT - Irvine, CASummary/Objective:The MSAT Sr.
Scientist's primary responsibilities are to provide scientifically
sound innovative strategies and validation approach to existing and
new processes through its lifecycle. This requires strong
scientific knowledge (both theoretical and practical) in
recombinant protein development and manufacturing to understand how
changes or variants may impact product quality. The MSAT Sr
Scientist provides analysis of data from both internally and
externally generated sources to provide recommended
strategies.Technical Duties/Responsibilities & Essential
- Communicate with clients on proposed strategies and process
- Evaluate and assess the impacts of process, material, and
equipment changes to product quality attributes.
- Prepare analysis and reports of proposed changes that are based
on sound scientific and engineering principles.
- Perform statistical analysis of data to form conclusions and
- Author Technical Reports and Process Validation Protocols
- Provide scientific justification for risk assessments and
product impact statements. Provide technical expertise to lead
process tech transfers, troubleshoot process issues, and implement
- Perform proper scale-up assessments to translate executed
PD-scale process into Manufacturing scale.
- Recommend and drive improvements in equipment, processes, and
systems to increase efficiency and reduce risk.
- Monitor Process Health through process monitoring.
- Assist in CAPA (Corrective Action Preventive Action)
investigations and recommend dispositions.Education and/or
- PhD or M.S. in scientific or engineering (chemical, mechanical
or biomedical) discipline. Minimum 5-10 years of biologic
manufacturing process development.
- Demonstrated track record for analyzing and resolving complex
manufacturing and production issues using sound scientific
- Strong knowledge of cGMPs or equivalent standards.
- Ability to make sound decisions to resolve or escalate
deviations and/or issues on the production floor.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Proficient in personal computer skills, including e-mail,
record keeping, routine database activity, word processing,
spreadsheets, and graphics.For immediate consideration apply
today!Questions? Please reach out to Dustin at
DUSG877@kellyservices.comWhy Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is
your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies
looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match
science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Tustin , Sr. Scientist (MSAT) - Irvine, CA, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!