CLERK, DIET (PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: March 16, 2020
Posted Date: Mar 10, 2020TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete
your entire job application for this job via SMS text
messaging!Simply text JOB to 75000 *& search for the *requisition
ID number 385570.Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a part-time *DIET CLERK *position.
- Location: Foothill Regional Medical Center - 17101 Olive Grove
Lane, Tustin, CA 92780. /Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Part-Time; Tuesday through Thursday, 6:00 am - 3:00
- Requirement: Previous dietetic experience preferred.WE MAKE IT
EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just
words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster.
Click here to get a sneak peek preview.If you have a positive
attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining
our team.Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and
nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more
than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrisons hospital
kitchens, restaurants and cafs feature socially responsible
practices and exceptional guest experiences. The companys Mindful
Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in
healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food
consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern
Healthcare magazines Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in
2013 and one of Training Magazines top 125 for 2014.Full time
associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefitsJob SummarySummary: Under the
direction of the Clinical Nutrition Manager, responsible for
patient contact, nutrition care, patient menu management, data
collection, nutrition screening and communication of patient
needs.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distributes and collect menus. Assists patients in completing
menu selections in compliance with prescribed diet as assigned by
dietitian. Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed
diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural,
ethnic and religious preferences when patient inquires or needs
- Plans regular and modified menus based on current diet
- Provides basic nutrition education to patients, documenting
care to patients in the medical record, under the direction of the
- Prepares and distributes supplements, tube feedings, and
enteral formula in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and
patient's rights policies.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal,
state and JCAHO.
- Completes all required documentation, reports and logs.
- Follows facility and department infection-control policies and
- Participates in facility-wide and department Performance
Improvement Program and on Performance Improvement teams to improve
processes and patient care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
industry*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./Req ID:
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Tustin , CLERK, DIET (PART-TIME), Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!