CLERK, DIET (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: January 4, 2020
Posted Date: Dec 30, 2019TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your
entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!Simply
text JOB to 75000 *& search for the *requisition ID number
362682.Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time or part-time CLERK, DIET
- Location: Foothill Regional Medical Center - 14662 Newport Ave,
Tustin, CA, 92780. /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: Full-Time and Part-Time; 6:00 am - 2:30 pm.
- Requirement: Previous experience in healthcare nutrition is
preferred.WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front
of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
preview.If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning,
you may be interested in joining our team.Morrison Healthcare is a
leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively
dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare
systems. Morrisons hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafs feature
socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences.
The companys Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform
includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of
behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company
was named one of Modern Healthcare magazines Top 100 Best Places to
Work in Healthcare in 2013 and one of Training Magazines top 125
for 2014.Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered
many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefitsJob SummarySummary: Under the
direction of the Clinical Nutrition Manager, responsible for
patient contact, nutrition care, patient menu management, data
collection, nutrition screening and communication of patient
needs.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distributes and collect menus. Assists patients in completing
menu selections in compliance with prescribed diet as assigned by
dietitian. Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed
diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural,
ethnic and religious preferences when patient inquires or needs
- Plans regular and modified menus based on current diet
- Provides basic nutrition education to patients, documenting
care to patients in the medical record, under the direction of the
- Prepares and distributes supplements, tube feedings, and
enteral formula in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and
patient's rights policies.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal,
state and JCAHO.
- Completes all required documentation, reports and logs.
- Follows facility and department infection-control policies and
- Participates in facility-wide and department Performance
Improvement Program and on Performance Improvement teams to improve
processes and patient care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
industry*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./Req ID:
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Tustin , CLERK, DIET (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME), Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!