Associate Guidance Navigation & Control Engineer
Posted on: January 1, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn
and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your
future with us. Boeing Defense, Space and Security is seeking an
Associate Guidance, Navigation and Control (GN&C) Engineer
(Level 2) to support the X-37B and other programs. - Activities
include GN&C design, analysis, verification and testing for
atmospheric flight and space environments. This position is located
in Seal Beach, CA.**This position offers relocation based on
candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal
- Gathers, defines and documents system level requirements to
support flight control and mission or trajectory requirements.
- Performs and documents design and analysis of Guidance,
Navigation and Control (GNC) models and tools.
- Supports troubleshooting of routing operational anomalies,
functional tests and services incidents.
- Executes tests, performs analysis or simulation and design
review per FAA, MIL-SPEC and NASA guidance to deliver a compliant
product. Supports development of solutions and disposition of
issues to assure customer satisfaction.
- Participates in new business development efforts.
- Works under general supervision.This -position requires an
active U.S. Security Clearance with a SSBI (Single Scope Background
Investigation), for which the U.S Government requires U.S.
Citizenship. - A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in
the past 24 months is considered active.Basic Qualifications
(Required Skills and Experience):
- Experience working with classical and modern control
- Experience working with MATLAB.Preferred Qualifications
(Desired Skills and Experience):
- Experience with in spacecraft dynamics and orbit analysis.
- Experience -operating -in aerospace environments.
- Experience with aerodynamics.
- Experience working -with navigation controls (Kalman filters,
GPS/INS, state determination, attitude estimation).Typical
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3
or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor,
Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of
study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required,
accreditation standard.Boeing -is a Drug Free Workplace where post
offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for
marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when
criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Keywords: Boeing, Tustin , Associate Guidance Navigation & Control Engineer, Other , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!