ServiceNow Developer/Admin- Only for visa independent candidates.
Company: Solugenix Corporation
Posted on: August 22, 2019
Solugenix is a professional staffing and IT consulting firm,
committed to meeting the needs of its candidates and clients. When
you join Solugenix, you join the longest serving independent IT
consulting firm in the nation, distinguished by a history of
industry innovation. Long before they were commonplace, our
pioneering systems became the DNA of today s technologies. From
firsts in cell phone billing systems, to web-based mapping and
routing solutions, to fast food help desks, Solugenix drives IT
solutions around the world. At Solugenix, you become part of an
expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the
world s largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical,
consumer packaged goods industries and more. Join Solugenix today
and become part of an established team poised to continue creating
innovations for the future of our world! CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE
VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX! Job Title: ServiceNow Developer/Admin
Location: Tustin, CA Duration: Long term Contract Note: Due to the
nature of the project, client is only looking for visa independent
candidates. Position Summary: Seeking a ServiceNow
Developer/Administrator with expertise and experience in
implementing and enhancing modules as part of the ITSM team. This
role will be responsible for solution design, development, and
administrative application support. This individual will
collaborate with Application teams, Desktop Support, Compliance and
business teams to meet operational requirements. Essential Job
- Implement and enhance ServiceNow platform and modules per
business requirements in a highly collaborative, inclusive and
- Complete development, configuration and workflow administration
to support business processes in the platform.
- Provide day to day operational support and maintenance
including planned maintenance outages.
- Collect, consolidate and analyze service metrics to facilitate
decision making related to service improvements.
- Conduct unit testing and install new modules, releases and
- Actively manages the life-cycle of the platform.
- Monitor and fine tune application to achieve optimum
- Perform assessments and listen to internal customers to
understand and anticipate their business needs and determine their
priorities in the context of the overall enterprise and
- Act as a Tier-2/3 support for system 7x24x365
- Provides analysis of problems while working toward solutions to
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in a
specialized area, remaining up-to-date on current trends and best
- Complies with applicable laws, regulations, standards, policies
- Participates in on-call rotation for off-hours critical systems
monitoring and support. Available to work flexible hours as
required by assigned projects or system problems.
- All team members must comply with regulatory compliance and
assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA
regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to
do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related
actions. Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Technical expert in ServiceNow with a minimum 3 years working
experience as Administrator and Developer and 5 years overall in
- Experience with implementing 2 or more ServiceNow modules:
Incident Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, Release
Management, Service Catalog Management, PPM, Reporting & Analytics,
and/or Change Management.
- Understanding of ITIL v3 and its components. Need Service
Portal experience. (Mandatory)
- Expertise in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, HTML, CSS,
- Understanding of Enterprise IT Architecture.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning
- Customer engagement with strong personal skills to build and
maintain collaborative relationships between business stakeholders
and IT service owners.
- End user support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis
and permanent resolution of system issues.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively amongst
- Ability to communicate to all levels of end users, IS and
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team to design and
implement scalable and sustainable systems.
- On-call flexibility, including, unplanned and planned
maintenance and outages
- Demonstrated writing skills for creating run books, functional,
design and configuration specifications Preferred Experience
- ITIL foundation certification.
- ServiceNow Administration / Application Developer
- Experience with CMBD, Discovery and Asset Management.
- SQL experience for Data Mining and Data Analysis.
- Experience working in a regulated environment Thanks & Regards
Karthik Teetla - provided by Dice
Keywords: Solugenix Corporation, Tustin , ServiceNow Developer/Admin- Only for visa independent candidates., IT / Software / Systems , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!