Applications Programmer, Intermediate
Company: SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Under general supervision, modifies moderately complex applications programs from detailed specifications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs. Competent to work on most phases of applications programming activities, but requires instruction and guidance in phases.
Essential Job Functions:
* Develops, implements, maintains and corrects moderately complex application software and system problems using established credit union standards and specifications, with little supervision or guidance.
* Codes new applications programs to meet desired user functionality.
* Revises application software using tables, profiles, and other vendor supplied customization tools to reflect approved changes specified by users.
* Follows general and credit union specific coding and development standards, SDLC standards and SchoolsFirst FCU's Agile methodology standards.
* Builds technical and functional documentation for new programs or changes to existing programs as required.
* Test and debug new and existing application software, developed by other programmers, to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness to achieve desired results.
* Ability to learn, adapt and become proficient in multiple technologies and best practice development standards. Remains knowledgeable of new and emerging technology by researching technical materials, attending seminars and training classes, and consulting with personnel from other industries.
* Provides ongoing system support as required.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Required Technical Skills:
.NET/C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Agile Methodology, SCRUM
Preferred Technical Skills:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related technical field or equivalent years of experience.
3 to 5 years experience in a software related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union, Tustin , Applications Programmer, Intermediate, IT / Software / Systems , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!