Sales - Experienced Solar Project Developer So. Calif.
Company: Sunworks United Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job DescriptionCommercial Solar Energy, the Commercial Division
of Sunworks, Inc. is a premier provider of solar power solutions in
commercial / agricultural markets. We are expanding nationally and
are seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and proven Project
Developer experienced in Solar to join our team. This role will be
responsible for helping develop and expand sales in the Southern
California Region. While this role works remotely, preferably
located in thearea. Do you love building successful business
relationships, while helping our environment? If you have the drive
to succeed along with a demonstrated success in a sales role, in
particular in solar we invite qualified candidates to apply.
Essential Functions:Sales and Business Development, including, but
not limited to the following:
- Origination of solar and energy storage EPC projects.
- Generate new sales while successfully maintaining existing
- Maintain sales pipeline and documentation in our SalesForce CRM
platform in a timely manner.
- While not directly managing team members, participate in
strategizing with sales team regarding successful sales principles
and best practices.
- Ensure time spent in the field is sufficient to develop, grow,
and maintain sales.
- Ensure efficient time is spent to successfully accomplish
necessary administrative responsibilities and reporting.Required
- Bachelors Degree (MBA or MA/MS preferred) with 3-5 years of
successful sales and/or project development experience in solar,
energy storage, renewables, or similar field.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write
routine reports and professional correspondence.
- C-level presentation skills and ability to speak effectively
about complicated subject matter before groups of customers,
employees, or company executives.
- Demonstrable success in creating and closing a high value sales
- Team-collaborative, self-motivated, accountable, and dedicated
to continuous improvement
- Always demonstrates highly ethical behavior and good
- Demonstrated ability to professionally respond to stressful
situations in a patient, friendly, and timely manner.
- Leads by example always portraying the Company in a
professional manner both within and outside of the office.
- Ensures accurate, timely completion of assigned
- Respectfully accepts coaching and guidance provided
constructively to continually improve, grow, absorb, and
- Successful individual will have above-average PC skills,
including experience using Salesforce; spreadsheet and word
processing software and Outlook.
- Legal eligibility to work in the United States without
sponsorship now or in the future.
- Ability to successfully pass an in-depth pre-hire background
investigation and drug screen.
- Valid Drivers License and proof of insurance is required.
- Experience in Solar industry is a significant plus
- Experience working in or knowledge of the Construction
industryCompensation / Benefits:
- Competitive base salary depending on experience level +
- Eligible to participate in company benefits and 401(k) programs
on the first of the month following 60-days of employment per
policy.Sunworks provides equal employment opportunities to all
qualified applicants and employees without regard to any legally
protected classes, including, but not limited to age, gender,
gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical
condition, mental/physical disability, national origin, pregnancy,
race/color, religion, sexual orientation, or military/veteran
status. Sunworks is an E-Verify Employer; if an offer of employment
is made, proof of authorization to work in the US and/or U.S.
citizenship must be provided. (Only qualified candidates will be
considered and/or contacted.)Visit our website at:
www.sunworksusa.com** APPLICANTS OR RECRUITERS/AGENCIES PLEASE DO
NOT CALL OR EMAIL **
Keywords: Sunworks United Inc, Tustin , Sales - Experienced Solar Project Developer So. Calif., IT / Software / Systems , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!