Software Engineer II (Mid-Level)
Company: New American Funding
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview Position : Software Engineer IIPosition SummaryAre you
looking to grow with a company? Are you looking for a team with
great collaborative culture? Here at Zigzy, we value culture and
team dynamics that will be able to help you advance in your career,
while you explore all the different technologies we offer here. Our
developers focus on developing our Zigzy mobile apps and web
technology solutions. By having a clear understanding of product
requests, collaborating with our product team and designers, and
provide solutions to our business problems, this role will provide
insights in our development efforts. Were expecting this candidate
to be able to make independent decisions, and use their creativity
to solve different problems, and most important of all, have fun
with the team here!Responsibilities
- Develop web & mobile applications based on business
- Develop & maintain API's for our service architecture.
- Take part in software architecture discussion and provide
- Mentor Jr. software developers
- Actively engage in scrum ceremonies & development
- Understand requirements & proactively ask questions to product
- Be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Takes initiative to respond to all team messages, comments, and
emails to ensure that development continues to move forward.
- Maintain a positive and excited attitude.
- Learn new skill sets that pertain to our technology needs.
- Collaborate with other developers.
- Expectations are not limited to the above Qualifications
- 3-4 years of development experience on the following languages
- Understanding N-tier architecture
- Excellent presentation, time management, and organizational
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Have a team mindset and the right attitude. Desired Education /
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of various design patterns (plus) Work
Authorization : Must be able to verify identity and employment
eligibility to work in the U.S. Other Duties : This job profile is
not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and
responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as
assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization. Physical
Demands : The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary
functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work
in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of
time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist;
to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of
weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand
movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to
verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the
normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in
the normal audio range with or without
correction.#LI-JD2[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Keywords: New American Funding, Tustin , Software Engineer II (Mid-Level), IT / Software / Systems , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!