Posted on: January 12, 2022
AutoCrib is the leader in industrial vending technology. We
design and create all of the software and hardware in-house to help
manage inventory for our customers. Our industry is vast; customers
range from manufacturing to government to retail to data centers.
We are a growing company that is looking for candidates who are
looking for a challenge and like to wear a lot of hats. AutoCrib is
big enough to provide the resources you need, but small enough to
still feel like a family. Our culture is work hard, play hard. We
believe in giving employees autonomy to make their own decisions
and actively help them with their career path.
We are looking for a highly qualified full-stack developer with at
least 5 years of professional experience in front and back-end
programming. You will be making modifications to existing
applications and will also be involved in the development of new
web applications. If you are self-motivated to resolve issues
quickly, then we want you to apply!Responsibilities
- Accurately estimate technical effort required to deliver
- Experience with supporting and implementing unit tests for
robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Implement high quality, secure, and maintainable databases and
code using standard software design patterns and best
- Document database designs and code appropriately for
- Perform design and code reviews to help maintain quality,
performance, and application responsiveness.
- Analyze code and databases to find causes of errors and revise
programs as needed.
- Participate in gathering software requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend new and future technology to improve
organizational effectiveness and customer service.
- Apply Agile methodologies to structure and execute releases
reliably and with high quality.
- Work closely with Design, Product Management, Technical
Support, QA, and Engineering to ensure a high performing and
ultra-usable user experience.
- Delight customers by actively managing their issues and
delivering timely fixes.
- Establish and maintain a strong business partnership with
internal users and external customers to fully understand and meet
their technological needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
or related field
- 5+ years of experience with backend design and development
(Microsoft SQL Server or similar enterprise RDBMS, T-SQL/SQL,
Database Optimization, creation of design documentation using UML,
ERD, Sequence, etc. diagrams)
- Experience shipping user-facing products, preferable for
desktop and SaaS platforms.
- Strong expertise in C# web development stack using .NET and
- Strong expertise in RESTful APIs.
- Experience with modern data synchronization protocols (gRPC, MS
CloudSync) is a plus.
- Experience with designing and developing databases for secure
scalable SaaS applications (eg. SPAs on Containers).
- 5+ years of experience working in Waterfall and Agile
environments.Development experience with programming languages
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a multi-project
environment, while ensuring production systems are up and
- Experience transitioning from Waterfall to Agile.
- Expertise in planning, executing and delivering projects on
time and within budget.
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge others and drive
productivity, while maintaining strong business relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to present and translate complex information to both
internal and executive teams in relevant business terms.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience collaborating with Project or Business
Teams to review business requirements and use cases, providing
feedback to improve product completeness, quality, and
- Experience working with external team members to query,
capture, and address beta, alpha, demo and/or UAT feedback.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical
thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for
- Keen business judgment, focus, and ability to see the big
picture and prioritize.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily
- Able to think on their feet; if presented with a set of
features, or an undiagnosed bug, should be able to articulate a
high-level approach and some tactical details to address the
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
AutoCrib is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Keywords: Autocrib, Tustin , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!