Technical Support 2
Company: SEB Professional
Posted on: November 13, 2021
Job Category: Call Center
Requisition Number: TECHN001051
ABOUT SEB PROFESSIONAL NORTH AMERICA
You may not know, but our products are part of everyday life for
everyone, even you. We're a small company that's big business. If
you're looking to put your love of coffee to work, keep reading. We
are SEB PROFESSIONAL North America, the leader in high-end
automated coffee and espresso machines. You may know us better by
our brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis. Chances are you may
have used our products this morning at Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or
Tim Hortons on your morning coffee run. And we just keep growing,
which is why we are looking for people like you to join this team.
If you're looking to solve problems and blaze trails in the coffee
business, we would love to talk to you.
What you'll do:
In this role:
People who are successful at SEB PROFESSIONAL are driven, focused,
and assertive, who have limited patience for the status quo. If
this sounds like you, we would love to see you apply and learn more
- Troubleshoots service issues with third party and field
- Conducts root cause analysis to identify and resolve technical
issues in a timely manner on escalated machines.
- Reviews and analyzes machine service history and provide
machine service reports, especially on escalated machines.
- Collaborates with Technical Support Management and the Product
department on troubleshooting more complex scenarios, especially in
case of emergency service cases.
- Provides technical consultation on service reports and service
invoices from service providers to our service administration
department on request.
- Provides technical support and recommendations on machine parts
- Updates technical details service incident\\case with
troubleshooting steps and resolution in case of return trip
requests and possible recalls initiated by operative dispatch
- Communicates and reports prioritized service issues according
to the escalation process.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Do you have the following skills?
- Electrical training, especially with 220V and commercial
equipment. Minimum experience should be nine months.
- Minimum six months experience as commercial coffee equipment
technician\\practitioner and espresso machines paid training may be
available depending on location and prior experience.
- Strong customer service and analytical skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office required.
- Preferred experience with Salesforce, SharePoint, MS Teams, and
ACD user interface.
This job does have some physical demands as well. Can you:
- Standing and walking at a desk
- Heavy computer and phone use
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Compensation & Benefits: What's in it for you?
SEB PROFESSIONAL North America provides a competitive compensation
package including health and welfare benefits, paid time off and a
retirement savings program.
What it's like to work here
At SEB PROFESSIONAL you have the autonomy to solve problems big and
small. You may falter, but with the freedom to try comes the
responsibility to course correct. Your big ideas, new thinking and
passion for coffee fuel millions of people as they take on their
day. We roll up your sleeves, bringing joy to coffee drinkers
everywhere. Here, it's not just a cup of coffee it is countless
hands building, thinking, and creating that sparks passion around
Keywords: SEB Professional, Tustin , Technical Support 2, IT / Software / Systems , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!