Company: Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
Posted on: October 31, 2019
Medical Staffing Network is looking for top talent to join our
Cross Country Healthcare is a national leader in providing
innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services.
Our solutions leverage our nearly 40 years of expertise and insight
to assist clients in solving complex labor-related challenges while
maintaining high quality outcomes. We are dedicated to recruiting
and placing highly qualified healthcare professionals in virtually
every specialty and area of expertise. With more than 9,500 active
contracts, our diverse client base includes both clinical and
nonclinical settings, servicing acute care hospitals, physician
practice groups, outpatient and ambulatory-care centers, nursing
facilities, both public schools and charter schools, rehabilitation
and sports medicine clinics, government facilities
The Recruiter is responsible for building sound relationships with
field staff, generating referrals and prospecting new candidates to
increase revenue and profitability. The Recruiter must meet company
and client expectations for producing quality candidates for open
job orders. They must provide excellent customer service while
meeting the goals and needs of field personnel.
* Exceed branch based goals to maintain and increase quality
candidate pool and fill rate.
* Convert recruits to working candidates by working closely with
branch personnel to place new hires.
* Develop and plan prospecting strategies to pursue new avenues for
recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email,
telephone, social media) to establish relationships and expand
* Ensure candidate and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely
manner; uphold our Company s reputation by demonstrating standards
* Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information,
qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with
candidate is documented.
* Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
* Attend staffing meetings, staffing oriented training, trade
shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other
* Conduct facility visits as needed and conduct regular competitive
shops in the local market.
* Maintain and update candidate files to adhere to both Cross
Country and facility credentialing requirements.
* Audit facility compliance to ensure the scheduled field
associates have the appropriate information.
* Provide suggestions for marketing, advertisement placement in
journals, internet job boards, and direct mail.
* Complete weekly staffing reports and work on recruiting projects
* Take rotational call as designated.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Self-motivated - The drive to work toward your goals, without
influence from other people or situations
* Decision & Judgment - Must be a self-starter with the ability to
make independent decisions and the judgment to know when to seek
* Communication - Listening, presenting, and clearly expressing
ideas in a written and oral format.
* Adaptability - Ability to manage competing demands and changing
* Planning & Organizing - Using time efficiently to prioritize
workload and meet deadlines.
* Computer Proficient - Must be proficient in MS Office, utilizing
search engines and social media sites, comfortable with posting
jobs and conducting candidate searches and utilizing company
* Teamwork & Accountability - Working towards common goals while
being accountable for assigned tasks; be amicable and work well
with others; willingness to assist colleagues when needed.
* Customer service focused - The desire to take care of HCP needs
and going above and beyond to fulfill those needs.
* Minimum one year of related experience, preferably in the
* Must possess an average skill set in full cycle recruiting,
including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal,
relationship management and due diligence.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours,
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and
benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life
insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country HealthCAre is an EEO employer - M/F/
Tustin, California, United States
Keywords: Cross Country Healthcare, Inc, Tustin , Recruiter, Human Resources , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!