Field Trainer - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Company: SEB Professional
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Category: Sales Operations
Requisition Number: FIELD001136
Our passion for coffee makes SEB Professional North America a
We are in the professional coffee machine business managing three
leading global brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis.
You can find our coffee machines in convenience stores, hotels, and
restaurants worldwide. Chances are you have enjoyed a cup of coffee
brewed by one of our products during your morning coffee run at
McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons.
SEB Professional is a subsidiary of Groupe SEB, a large French
consortium and the world's largest manufacturer of cookware in more
than 150 countries, with 33,00 employees and over ---8,1 b in sales
annually. Notable brand names associated are Tefal, T-Fal, Krups,
Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad. Our
Company operates in the Professional Coffee Machine division.
The Field Trainer will be responsible for developing curriculum and
delivering training classes to third-party service technicians,
customers, and internal employees. The ideal candidate will have
the ability to identity areas of opportunity, to deliver solutions
and to improve trust and satisfaction with our service network and
customers. Training locations are always changing as we travel to
the service company branches, SEB Professional offices and online
via Microsoft Teams.
Pay range: 65,000 to 75,000 a year - DOE
Responsibilities of the Field Trainer
- Prepares and conducts technical training classes for field
technicians both in classroom with hands-on practice and on the job
training in the field.
- Creation and maintenance of training materials for all
equipment. Partner with other departments, as necessary.
- Maintain and manage training machine inventory.
- Maintain and track training schedule.
- Maintain training skills matrix and certifications for service
Experience and Education of the Field Trainer
- Associate degree or Technical school graduate
- Proven ability to successfully train new service technicians
- Skilled in adult learning methods.
Required Skills of the Field Trainer
- Strong mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude.
- Strong knowledge of safety procedures related to
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office required; Salesforce experience is a
- Ability to read and interpret electrical/electronic schematics
and hydraulic diagrams
Field Trainer Working conditions / Physical Requirements
- Sitting or standing at a desk while using the phone and
- Standing and presenting training material in front of
- Occasionally lifting of up to 75 pounds.
- Visually distinguish all colors
- Some weekend work required.
Overview for the Field Trainer Position
- Type of employment: Full time - Exempt
- Workplace type: Office and/or technical classroom environment.
Field, working in vendor and field facilities including convenience
stores, quick serve restaurants, restaurants and hotels.
- Travel: up to 80% of time.
- COVID Vaccine policy requirement: Yes, two doses Moderna or
Pfizer or one for J&J.
- Health insurance
- Competitive 401(K) program
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Other voluntary benefits and discounts program
SEB Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more
information, please see OFCCP Equal Employment.PI201129586
Keywords: SEB Professional, Tustin , Field Trainer - Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Human Resources , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!