HR Business Partner
Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Evaluate process for and participate in recruitment efforts,
from initial sourcing, screening and interviews, to extending
offers of employment, in collaboration with the local operating
- Ensure new employees complete administrative paperwork in a
timely manner. Facilitate the on-boarding process, including data
entry into HRIS systems. Participate in new hire orientation;
assisting with orienting new employees to culture of the company,
programs, and philosophy.
- Serve as trusted advisors, build relationships with Director of
Operations, District Managers, Store Managers and employees so that
HR is the first to know if and when issues arise within the
- Properly handle a variety of employee relations issues, due
diligence, investigations, disciplinary action and proactively
communicate with the VPHR and management as necessary to minimize
any risk to the company.
- Manage full employee life cycle including timely facilitation
of termination process.
- Will write, maintain and support a variety of reports using
appropriate reporting tools, including quarterly metrics, and will
work closely with management to analyze data and make
recommendations for performance improvement.
- Work with District Managers to assess the ongoing training
needs of the teams at each location. Conduct various training
programs and/or coordinate with outside contractors to deliver
- Assist with Training and Safety Program, including generating
and distributing certificates, and appropriately maintaining
electronic and/or paper record and building risk awareness amongst
staff as needed by providing support and training within the
- Strategize and work closely with the VPHR to develop and
implement short- and long-term planning for employee development
and job growth.
- Must be available to resolve issues and counsel managers as
needed. Process confidential data and information according to
- Professionally represent the company at legal proceeding and
Workers Compensation hearings.
- Assist HR Department with special projects, audits, surveys,
and/or spreadsheet analysis as needed or requested.
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Tustin , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!