Shift Lead - Tustin (The District at Tustin Legacy)
Company: pressed juicery
Posted on: May 8, 2019
Shift Lead Tustin (The District at Tustin Legacy)
About Pressed Juicery
Pressed Juicery is not a juice company. Pressed Juicery is not a
retail company. Pressed Juicery is not a manufacturing company.
Pressed Juicery is a lifestyle, for all people. We aim to create a
world class retail organization filled with educators, motivators,
and providers of nourishing, wholesome foods. We are the face of
the brand - the inspiration and the method of bringing
better-for-you food to all people. Our stores are not just stores,
they are physical communities to teach and learn and to get live
feedback to help influence the decisions that we make.
At Pressed Juicery, we dont have a mission, we are on a mission: to
make high nutrition a realistic option for all people. And this is
how you will help us do that. Our Shift Leaders always support the
growth and elevation of store results. They lead the selling
culture through customer-centric selling and leadership by example.
Our Shift Leaders support the continual growth and development of
those around them, while actively seek ways to drive their store's
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Drive company sales growth and profitability through customer
centric selling, teamwork, superior product knowledge, and
impeccable customer experience.
- Lead the selling process to ensure goals are met during shifts
for all employees.
- Ability to foster a customer-focused selling culture. Models
the service & sales experience.
- Provide individual & team performance feedback and
recommendations to managers.
- Coach and elevate team performance in the moment to maximize
team selling potential. Set clear goals and expectations with all
associates on every shift.
- Support onboarding of new employees and continued training of
- Be a brand ambassador; support community engagement, and local
store marketing partnerships to increase brand visibility.
- Support order and inventory processes where
- Freeze stores: cutting, preparing, and serving product. Clean
equipment and following proper food handling procedures.
- Heat stores: preparing hot beverages, following proper food
handling procedures, and cleaning equipment.
- Effective management of third-party vendors.
- Enroll all customers in our Membership Program.
- Active & engaged product sampling throughout all day parts.
- Share customer feedback with store manager regarding product
requests, concerns, and suggestions.
- Perform opening and closing duties including execution of bank
deposits, receipt of shipment, and interpret/disseminate company
directive when assigned as manager on duty. Maintain store
appearance and cleanliness standards.
- Leads by example - reinforces company policy and ensures a safe
& respectful work environment for all members.
- Utilize POS and related computer systems to ensure
- Other job-related duties as requested.
- Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules.
- Passion, knowledge, interest in health, fitness, and/or
- Ability to build customer relationships and deliver exceptional
- Possess a relentless ability to achieve results.
- Ability to quickly adapt & embrace new procedures, processes,
and shifts to priorities.
- Proven success in achieving goals through customer-centric
- Excellent team player with the ability to lead & work
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with proficiency
- Keen understanding of sales principles and customer service
- Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality leadership
- Previous cash-handling and POS experience.
- Must have a valid California Food Handler Card or applicable
state required certification at the time of hire.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds
- Requires standing for long periods of time
- Requires working in variable temperatures at different times
per day and season.
Pressed Juicery is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Keywords: pressed juicery, Tustin , Shift Lead - Tustin (The District at Tustin Legacy), Hospitality & Tourism , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!