Sales Manager - Northeast
Company: SEB Professional
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Our passion for coffee makes SEB Professional North America a
growing company!We are in the professional coffee machine business
managing three leading global brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur
Curtis.You can find our coffee machines in convenience stores,
hotels, and restaurants worldwide. Chances are you have enjoyed a
cup of coffee brewed by one of our products during your morning
coffee run at McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or Tim
Hortons.SEB Professional is a subsidiary of Groupe SEB, a large
French consortium and the world's largest manufacturer of cookware
in more than 150 countries, with 33,00 employees and over ---8,1 b
in sales annually. Notable brand names associated are Tefal, T-Fal,
Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad.
Our Company operates in the Professional Coffee Machine division.As
a member of the C-Store/Retail team, the Sales Manager is
responsible for capturing market share and grow sales for Schaerer,
WMF, and Curtis by engaging prospects with tailored messages. This
person will manage the sales cycle in all commercial aspects and
partner with the technical sales team to ensure successful
beginning of the customer journey with SEB Professional.The Sales
Manager will cover a large territory spanning multiple states
targeting customers in the convenience/retail industry.Essential
Functions forSales Manager
- Deliver yearly sales quotas for all brands.
- Ensure revenue growth and market penetration through a
strategic sales plan.
- Call on potential and existing customers to gain equipment
and/or maintenance orders.
- Utilize market data to close sales calls.
- Prepare monthly sales forecast.
- Prepare reports on sales activities against forecast.
- Represent SEB Professional at trade shows, industry
engagements, and other matters.
- Works with the technical sales team to overcome technical
hurdles of the sales cycle.
- Provides insights to the marketing team and sales leadership
("voice of the customer")
- Other tasks as assigned.Experience and Education forSales
- Minimum of 3 years in an outside sales role
- Previous experience with commercial foodservice equipment
- Previous experience in Convenience Stores or Retail
- Previous experience within the Coffee Industry
- Knowledge of the Challenger Sales model is a plusRequired
Skills for Sales Manager
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong persuasion, communication, presentation, and negotiation
- Ability to work independently, self-starter,
- Detail oriented and organized
- Goal oriented and highly accountable.
- Effective interpersonal communicator.
- Capable of motivating different personalities.
- Quick learnerDesired Qualifications for Sales Manager
- Bachelor's degree is a plusWorking conditions and Physical
Requirements for Sales Manager
- Frequent travel to visit customer locations.
- Frequently required to use hands, fingers, feel and reach with
hands and arms.
- Extensive work on a computer and phone. Walking, sitting, and
driving are key components of the job as well.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to walk and talk or hear.Overview for
- Northeast Region - Covering Michigan, Pennsylvania and
Illinois. Location must be airport convenient.
- Type of employment: Full time - Exempt
- Workplace type: home office remote in the US
- Travel requirement: up to 75%,visiting customer locations in
- COVID Vaccine policy requirement: Yes, two doses Moderna or
Pfizer or one for J&J.Benefits for Sales Manager
- Excellent uncapped bonus
- Health insurance
- Competitive 401(K) program
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Other voluntary benefits and discounts programSEB Professional
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability. For more information, please
seeOFCCP Equal Employment.
Keywords: SEB Professional, Tustin , Sales Manager - Northeast, Hospitality & Tourism , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!