Company: Bar Louie Team Members
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Bar Louie, we live to SERVE our Guests, our
People and our Community. We do this by GROWING our PEOPLE (That's
YOU), our Fans & our Company. While we are fiercely committed to a
foundation of daily routines, policies and practices that ensure we
stay Safe, Healthy and Compliant with all regulations and laws – we
also celebrate thinking differently and creating the WOW in the
work we do each day. We call this Freedom within a Framework and it
allows us to be consistent as a brand while also pursuing
continuous improvement. Whether we are collaborating with others or
completing a task alone, Integrity is key and a non-negotiable. And
though we are always busy and constantly changing – we also strive
to show empathy and to have a lot of FUN every single day. Bar
Louie offers a culture that is as diverse and unique as YOU.
Position overview As a Bartender – you have the "hospitality gene"
and are committed to our guests and our Team Members. You lead by
example and set the tone for the entire building. Leading from the
center of our bar – your style is fun but always professional. Bar
Louie's Freedom within the Framework allows you to express your
unique personality. You like being busy and demonstrate pride in
your work – you don't cut corners. Extremely smart – you are able
to describe the ingredients of our tasty gastrobar grub and
handcrafted cocktails. You seamlessly juggle multiple tasks; while
up-selling another guest, all the while cleaning and mixing and
shaking. You take your cue from our guests – matching your style to
their mood. Quick and efficient if they are in a hurry; unobtrusive
if they need privacy; and interactive if they are looking for
attention. An industry pro – "working from the point",
"garnishing", "free pouring", "alcohol safety", "well master", and
"mixologist" aren't just phrases – they are descriptions of YOU and
the framework in which a professional Bartender always operates.
The environment you create is as unique as you are – and your
guests come back again and again. They are loyal to Bar Louie –
they are also loyal to you.Position responsibilities
- Exemplify Bar Louie's Mission, Vision and Values in the way you
approach your shift each day.
- Demonstrate a maniacal commitment to cleanliness; sanitation
and guest and alcohol safety.
- Learn the menu Top to Bottom and Inside and out so that you can
seamlessly infuse your style as you answer questions; describe and
recommend items; and help our guests find new and old
- Master the tricks of the trade: Unique recipes; Free Pouring;
Flair; Responsible Alcohol Service.
- We are a gastrobar – so ensure our guests are inspired by your
food and drink recommendations.
- Protect our guests by accurately ringing, preparing and then
serving items as requested.
- Assist with inventory management – carefully accounting for
every drop from every bottle.
- Actively complete side work - bussing and sanitizing the bar
top; washing glassware and more.
- Quickly complete opening and closing duties each shift ensuring
you and your peers are set for success.
- Follow all policies and processes communicated by your Manager
or the Company.
- Provide accurate availability; check schedule regularly and
have consistent attendance. Skills and abilities
- The ability to communicate clearly with guests and fellow Team
- The ability to memorize and describe the ingredients and
preparation of all food and beverage options.
- The ability to prepare dozens of signature beverages perfectly
- The ability to handle and carry dishware and glassware
- The ability to place orders within Aloha and accurately handle
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands for
your time and attention. Education and training
- 2-3 Years Bartending Experience required for all external
- Internal candidates will be trainers and will complete
- Demonstrated Hospitality/Customer Experience required Basic
physical requirements When working at a gastrobar location, Team
Member must be able to perform the duties of that location. These
requirements may include: Lifting up to 10 (ten) pounds constantly
and up to 50 (fifty) pounds as required. Lifting from floor to
shoulder constantly and overhead infrequently. Twisting and
reaching frequently. Grasping objects to move or manipulate
constantly. Working in alternatively hot or cold environments for
extended periods of time. May inadvertently bump into team members
in a relatively small work area. Will stand and walk for extended
periods of time. FREQUENT hand washing and sanitation is required.
Ability to use knives, slicing equipment, and other food
preparation equipment. Team Member must be able to communicate with
Guests and other Team Members and manipulate handheld and desktop
devices.We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Bar Louie Team Members, Tustin , BARTENDER- TUSTIN, Hospitality & Tourism , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!