Field Installer Lead
Company: SEB Professional
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Category: InstallersRequisition Number: FIELD001049Posted:
QualificationsExperience1 year: Valid driver's license with no
driving restrictions,3 years: Prior experience working on
espresso/coffee machines as a technician.
Description: Field Service Team LeadABOUT SEB PROFESSIONAL NORTH
AMERICAYou may not know, but our products are part of everyday life
for everyone, even you. We're a small company that's big business.
If you're looking to put your love of coffee to work, keep reading.
We are SEB PROFESSIONAL North America, the leader in high-end
automated coffee and espresso machines. You may know us better by
our brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis. Chances are you may
have used our products this morning at Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or
Tim Hortons on your morning coffee run. And we just keep growing,
which is why we are looking for people like you to join this team.
If you're looking to solve problems and blaze trails in the coffee
business, we would love to talk to you. What you'll do:
- Coordinates the day-to-day installation/reactive/preventative
maintenance team (10-20 people per team) within assigned
- Manages any staff issues and, if needed, reports them to the
project manager and human resources.
- Reviews and approve time cards and ensures the team is logging
- Monitors overtime hours and approval.
- Escalate any issues (site, machine, parts, others) to the
Project Manager or directed.
- Act as a mentor to less tenured technicians related to
equipment activities, documentation, and customer service
- Sets expectations and assign field support as needed to ensure
the overall schedule is met for the region.
- Provides coaching related to technical skills, documentation,
and customer service expectations.
- Uses tools available to share opportunities for improvement
related to technician's performance against KPIs and service
- Works with the project leader to ensure teams' travel is done
efficiently and help with off-site storage rental facilities.
- Ensures team has sufficient supplies to complete all work
- Manages all inventory: machines, plumbing supplies, spare
parts, service cards, pm kits, etc.
- Performs quality checkups on installations and document issues
for ongoing training requirements.
- Expected minimum one store visit per day to review the quality
of work. In this role:People who are successful at SEB PROFESSIONAL
are driven, focused, and assertive, who have limited patience for
the status quo. If this sounds like you, we would love to see you
apply and learn more about you!Do you have the following skills?
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Prior experience with an espresso/coffee machine technical
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Ability to lead teams and hold them accountable
- Technically proficient
- Valid driver's license with no driving restrictions.
- Ability to travel100% - expense reimbursement for flights, car,
hotel, and daily per diem This job does have some physical demands
as well. Can you:
- Sitting for long periods at a desk
- Extensive phone and computer use Compensation & Benefits:
What's in it for you?SEB PROFESSIONAL North America provides a
competitive compensation package including health and welfare
benefits, paid time off and a retirement savings program.What it's
like to work hereAt SEB PROFESSIONAL you have the autonomy to solve
problems big and small. You may falter, but with the freedom to try
comes the responsibility to course correct. Your big ideas, new
thinking, and passion for coffee fuel millions of people as they
take on their day. We roll up your sleeves, bringing joy to coffee
drinkers everywhere. Here, it's not just a cup of coffee it is
countless hands building, thinking, and creating that sparks
passion around the world.
Keywords: SEB Professional, Tustin , Field Installer Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!