Technical Support Manager
Company: SEB Professional
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job Category: Call CenterRequisition Number: TECHN001068Posted:
Description: Technical Support ManagerABOUT SEB PROFESSIONAL NORTH
AMERICAYou may not know, but our products are part of everyday life
for everyone, even you. We're a small company that's big business.
If you're looking to put your love of coffee to work, keep reading.
We are SEB PROFESSIONAL North America, the leader in high-end
automated coffee and espresso machines. You may know us better by
our brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis. Chances are you may
have used our products this morning at Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or
Tim Hortons on your morning coffee run. And we just keep growing,
which is why we are looking for people like you to join this team.
If you're looking to solve problems and blaze trails in the coffee
business, we would love to talk to you. What you'll do:
- Responsible for employee life cycle, including hiring,
training, mentoring, and performance management of the individuals
- Ensures staff understands and complies with all team
objectives, performance standards, and policies while inspiring and
motivating team members to drive efficiencies and increase
- Manages technical training team including curriculum and
curriculum development, testing, and certification
- Manages training priorities, training schedules, and quality of
training provided as well as the necessary equipment.
- Manages and coaches' technicians who troubleshoot equipment
electrical and mechanical problems with field technicians over
multiple communication channels.
- Ensures availability of technical support by managing the team
with primary call center KPI and ensuring given service
- Collaborates closely with product management and quality
control in analyzing repair data to improve machine reliability at
the customer level and ensure financial goals are met.
- Analyzes and reports issues with specific equipment, vendors,
and customers to Senior Management. In this role:People who are
successful at SEB PROFESSIONAL are driven, focused, and assertive,
who have limited patience for the status quo. If this sounds like
you, we would love to see you apply and learn more about you!Do you
have the following skills?
- 3+ years experience managing a technical team, remote team
management is preferred!
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably electrical
- Proven ability to work transversely across departments;
supporting training needs in multiple channels, escalating issues
to sales or product management, partnering with contact center
team, and working with the internal and external field service
- Ability to do train remote troubleshooting and problem
resolution. May act as a point of escalation.
- Experience driving KPI improvement in a call center
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office required. This job does
have some physical demands as well. Can you:
- Sitting or standing at a desk while using the phone and
- Occasionally lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Some weekend work is required.
- 10% travel required Compensation & Benefits: What's in it for
you?SEB PROFESSIONAL North America provides a competitive
compensation package including health and welfare benefits, paid
time off, and a retirement savings program.What it's like to work
hereAt SEB PROFESSIONAL you have the autonomy to solve problems big
and small. You may falter, but with the freedom to try comes the
responsibility to course correct. Your big ideas, new thinking and
passion for coffee fuel millions of people as they take on their
day. We roll up your sleeves, bringing joy to coffee drinkers
everywhere. Here, it's not just a cup of coffee it is countless
hands building, thinking, and creating that sparks passion around
Keywords: SEB Professional, Tustin , Technical Support Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!