Field Installer Lead
Company: SEB Professional
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Job Category: InstallersRequisition Number: FIELD001049Posted:
2021-10-21Schedule: Full-TimeQualificationsExperience1 year: Valid
driver's license with no driving restrictions,3 years: Prior
experience working on espresso/coffee machines as a
technician.Description: Field Service Team LeadABOUT SEB
PROFESSIONAL NORTH AMERICAYou may not know, but our products are
part of everyday life for everyone, even you. Were a small company
thats big business. If youre looking to put your love of coffee to
work, keep reading. We are SEB PROFESSIONAL North America, the
leader in high-end automated coffee and espresso machines. You may
know us better by our brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis.
Chances are you may have used our products this morning at Dunkin
Donuts, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons on your morning coffee run. And
we just keep growing, which is why we are looking for people like
you to join this team. If youre looking to solve problems and blaze
trails in the coffee business, we would love to talk to you. What
- Coordinates the day-to-day installation/reactive/preventative
maintenance team (10-20 people per team) within assigned
- Manages any staff issues and, if needed, reports them to the
project manager and human resources.
- Reviews and approve time cards and ensures the team is logging
- Monitors overtime hours and approval.
- Escalate any issues (site, machine, parts, others) to the
Project Manager or directed.
- Act as a mentor to less tenured technicians related to
equipment activities, documentation, and customer service
- Sets expectations and assign field support as needed to ensure
the overall schedule is met for the region.
- Provides coaching related to technical skills, documentation,
and customer service expectations.
- Uses tools available to share opportunities for improvement
related to technician's performance against KPIs and service
- Works with the project leader to ensure teams' travel is done
efficiently and help with off-site storage rental facilities.
- Ensures team has sufficient supplies to complete all work
- Manages all inventory: machines, plumbing supplies, spare
parts, service cards, pm kits, etc.
- Performs quality checkups on installations and document issues
for ongoing training requirements.
- Expected minimum one store visit per day to review the quality
of work. In this role:People who are successful at SEB PROFESSIONAL
are driven, focused, and assertive, who have limited patience for
the status quo. If this sounds like you, we would love to see you
apply and learn more about you!Do you have the following skills?
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Prior experience with an espresso/coffee machine technical
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Ability to lead teams and hold them accountable
- Technically proficient
- Valid drivers license with no driving restrictions.
- Ability to travel100% - expense reimbursement for flights, car,
hotel, and daily per diem This job does have some physical demands
as well. Can you:
- Sitting for long periods at a desk
- Extensive phone and computer use Compensation & Benefits: Whats
in it for you?SEB PROFESSIONAL North America provides a competitive
compensation package including health and welfare benefits, paid
time off and a retirement savings program.What its like to work
hereAt SEB PROFESSIONAL you have the autonomy to solve problems big
and small. You may falter, but with the freedom to try comes the
responsibility to course correct. Your big ideas, new thinking, and
passion for coffee fuel millions of people as they take on their
day. We roll up your sleeves, bringing joy to coffee drinkers
everywhere. Here, it's not just a cup of coffee it is countless
hands building, thinking, and creating that sparks passion around
Keywords: SEB Professional, Tustin , Field Installer Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!