Clinical Rehab Liaison/Marketing (Per Diem)
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: April 15, 2019
HealthSouth Tustin Rehabilitation Hospital, the only free-standing
acute rehabilitation hospital in Orange County, CA and has an
opening for a Rehab Liaison. We offer comprehensive services
designed to return patients to leading active and independent
lives. Our hospital provides cutting-edge technologies and
resources that will give strength to patients and greater meaning
to your career. We offer significant benefits including: A culture
that values every individual A professional work environment where
patients come first Excellent compensation, incentive/bonus
potential and benefits Training and career mobility The opportunity
to be a part of a dynamic teamThis exciting and highly visible
position combines clinical skills (RN or LVN preferred) with an
ability to build 1:1 relationships with physicians, case managers
and other referring staff, insurance and other referral sources and
collaborate with them to identify appropriate candidates for rehab
care in an acute rehabilitation hospital setting. The Rehab Liaison
assumes a key role in supporting a team admissions approach within
a geographic territory to meet business objectives while conducting
clinical assessments, educating patients and families and ensuring
an appropriate transition to rehabilitation. Join the HealthSouth
team at Tustin by submitting your application: The per diem rate is
$38p/h.Keywords: nurse, rn, lvn, pta, cota, ot, pt, marketing,
sales, community liaison, Orange County, CAJob Code: 100149License
- Current driver's license in state employed and acceptable driving
record according to company policy
- Current California State Professional License required (RN, LVN,
PT, PTA, OT, OTA, SLP, RT, LCSW).
- Current CPR certification preferred
- CRRN preferred.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 2 years experience as clinician or tech in healthcare
- Minimum 1 year experience as nurse liaison or successful sales
experience in healthcare environment preferred
- Familiarity with acute hospital, rehab hospitals, and local
healthcare market preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift and push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable
assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling
are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
- Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training
requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training
purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at Corporate
Office in Birmingham, AL.
Address: 14851 Yorba Street, Tustin 92780
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1821909
Keywords: Encompass Health, Tustin , Clinical Rehab Liaison/Marketing (Per Diem), Healthcare , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!