RN - Pediatric Sub-Acute
Company: Alta Hospitals System
Posted on: March 10, 2019
RN Pediatric Sub-AcuteWe are hospitals and affiliated medical groups, working closely together for the benefit of every person who comes to us for care. We build comprehensive networks of quality healthcare services that are designed to offer our patients highly coordinated, personalized care and help them live healthier lives. Through collaboration, we strive to provide all of our patients and medical group members with the quality, affordable healthcare they need and deserve.The Pediatrics Sub Acute Registered Nurse care for ill or injured infants, children, and adolescents. The Nurse will plan, direct and coordinate the care of each resident on the Sub Acute Unit throughout the course of the assigned shift. Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Assures that the individualized needs of each resident be met in accordance with the policies and procedures of the facility as well as in conjunction with the State and Federal Regulations that govern us.
- Formulates the plan of care to address all identified nursing diagnoses / patient problems, in collaboration with appropriate multidisciplinary team members, and in accordance with hospital and department standards, policies, and procedures. Assists team leaders in this process.
- Expected outcomes are written in measurable, behavioral and realistic terms.
- Assesses patient / family learning needs, including any tasks that the patient can or cannot accomplish as related to his / her current health problem(s). Considers age, cultural values, religious beliefs, barriers to learning, desire, and motivation to learn. Ensures that care and instructions given are appropriate for the age and level of understanding of the patient, parent, or guardian as appropriate. Utilizes effective teaching strategies appropriate to the age level of the patient.
- Ensures that discharge-planning goals are documented and realistic for all assigned patients.
- Independently prioritizes activities of patient assignments in an organized fashion based inpatient acuity, unit needs, resources available, and patient family preferences, when possible, and delegates care to team members as appropriate.QualificationsMinimum Education: Graduate of a Professional School of Nursing. Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN) preferred. Minimum Experience: One to two (1-2) years' previous RN experience in Pediatric Acute Care. CCRN Certification preferred. Req. Certification/Licensure: Current California RN license. Current American Heart Association (BCLS) Certification. Employee Value Proposition Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc., is guided by a diverse and highly experienced leadership core. This group maintains the vision that has made Prospect a needed difference-maker in the lives of so many patients today, and many executives contribute to our continued efforts. As a member of our highly effective team of professionals you will receive:
- Company 401K
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Life insuranceHow to Apply To apply for this role, or search our other openings, please visit http://pmh.com/careers/ and click on a location to begin your journey to a new career with us! We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEOC is the Law: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm Keywords: Pediatrics, Registered Nurse, Children, Adolescent, RN, Patient Care, Patient Care Planning, Patient Monitoring, Patient Recording, Patient Recovery, Monitor, Administer Medicine, Rehab, Rehabilitation, Subacute, Sub Acute, Short Term Care, Acute Illness, Acute Treatment. HP1
Keywords: Alta Hospitals System, Tustin , RN - Pediatric Sub-Acute, Healthcare , Tustin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!